Bit Of A Yarn

HRNZ Code of Conduct - BOAY Submission

Hi

I'm going to write a submission regarding the proposed HRNZ Social Media Code of Conduct. 

Essentially I believe that anyone should be able to express their opinion anonymously on forums such as BOAY within the constraints of the applicable laws e.g. Defamation, Harmful Digital Communications Act etc.  That is there are ample protection mechanisms in place now without developing rules that may gag industry participants from expressing a fair and honestly held opinion.

If anyone would like to contribute to the submission then please PM me.  I will post a draft on BOAY when I have completed it.

Thanks

Chief Stipe.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the latest update on this, not sure Chief if you put in a submission. Anyway less than 3 weeks left of posting, then will have to be be Off and Gone like Ranga and Hunts. Come in Ranga you are MIA, we have til 30 June.

Recently the harness racing Code of Conduct was distributed for industry feedback. Thank you to the people who responded. As a result, the code is to be rewritten in plain English with less emphasis on legal terminology and with reference to the appropriate rules. The new draft will then go back out for consultation.

9 hours ago, Jones said:

Here is the latest update on this, not sure Chief if you put in a submission. Anyway less than 3 weeks left of posting, then will have to be be Off and Gone like Ranga and Hunts. Come in Ranga you are MIA, we have til 30 June.

Recently the harness racing Code of Conduct was distributed for industry feedback. Thank you to the people who responded. As a result, the code is to be rewritten in plain English with less emphasis on legal terminology and with reference to the appropriate rules. The new draft will then go back out for consultation.

What are the main points  of this BS they are going to be writing in English?

Glad it will be English, as totally over this Maori crap we are being subjected to daily!!!

2 minutes ago, Brodie said:

What are the main points  of this BS they are going to be writing in English?

Glad it will be English, as totally over this Maori crap we are being subjected to daily!!!

Rule 1a.     The TAB will not be laughed at or criticized in terms of betting restrictions. 

1 hour ago, Nowornever said:

Rule 1a.     The TAB will not be laughed at or criticized in terms of betting restrictions. 

Do not like the rules already!

To be fair, I do not always follow  rules, and do not have to!

Got no idea what these rules are going to be, but as we all know there are always consequences from all new rules!

I do not like to be controlled as you are well aware!