NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

TAB to announce 5th July that they are broke!?

Boxie

Well, 

Crusaders vrs Sharks match tonight, TAB have 47 markets. 

Crownbet has 105 markets, from a country that doesnt even support rugby?? Oh dear, TAB need to do more with sports options, this is where they think they are going to pick up the money they have lost on racing?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Well, 

Crownbet has 105 markets, from a country that doesnt even support rugby?? Oh dear, TAB need to do more with sports options, this is where they think they are going to pick up the money they have lost on racing?

Agree mate, they have got better but they are still miles behind the rest. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Well, 

Seriously how many options do you need? Does the 105 options make you bet more than the 47?

Cause my understanding is that this is why the new FO Betting platform will be a success more options. Seems like a helluva lot of options for a punter to go through.

1 hour ago, Huey said:

Seriously how many options do you need? Does the 105 options make you bet more than the 47?

Cause my understanding is that this is why the new FO Betting platform will be a success more options. Seems like a helluva lot of options for a punter to go through.

Huey, 

TAB had points start on crusaders game 21.5 points. Now, i thought they would win by more, so i took crusaders to win by 25points, for a far better return, as i can pick my own line. 

I dont look at all options, but some i like the tab dont offer, so whats a guy to do

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Huey, 

TAB had points start on crusaders game 21.5 points. Now, i thought they would win by more, so i took crusaders to win by 25points, for a far better return, as i can pick my own line. 

I dont look at all options, but some i like the tab dont offer, so whats a guy to do

Fair point , I just don't know how some punters keep up with all the options, I'm a bit less is more myself. 

• Like 1