Bit Of A Yarn

Paul Freeman.......

cichlid

3 hours ago, cichlid said:

If you were half a man Freeman you would free Angie from your crap!!  The Crap that has brought Greyhound Racing into Disrepute.. You need to go Paul ..... Clarkie

Wow.  Just don’t think people know what effort Paul had put in to improve greyhound racing. Amazing Chase. Amazing Dash. Commentators Day to name a few.  Hope this isn’t the end of Paul in greyhound racing 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, cichlid said:

Fair enough,   The Gold one... Freeman has put alot of effort in.... There are posters out there that could give you another perspective  of him.. but they are Gutless and maybe they  should   be exposed. Freeman is a scam ..  

While most can agree he can be shady. Hes done good for the industry aswell. My understanding is Manawatu is currently the best run club in the country for example. That would be his doing

• Champ Post 2
  • Haha 1

On 13/07/2021 at 11:06 PM, Goldstar said:

Wow.  Just don’t think people know what effort Paul had put in to improve greyhound racing. Amazing Chase. Amazing Dash. Commentators Day to name a few.  Hope this isn’t the end of Paul in greyhound racing 

Paul put effort into greyhound racing that Paul could personally best benefit from.

Why was the 700m+ distance at PN discontinued? How did that change benefit the code?

Why was the 375m races changed to 410m? It's not a coincidence that GRNZ "distance" races were increased from a minimum of 400m to 450m shortly after word started circulating that the PNGRC was changing their "sprint" distance. I guess the underlying reason for that "improvement" backfired.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Yankiwi said:

Paul put effort into greyhound racing that Paul could personally best benefit from.

Why was the 700m+ distance at PN discontinued? How did that change benefit the code?

Why was the 375m races changed to 410m? It's not a coincidence that GRNZ "distance" races were increased from a minimum of 400m to 450m shortly after word started circulating that the PNGRC was changing their "sprint" distance. I guess the underlying reason for that "improvement" backfired.

Wow! Great post. That's as honest as it comes. Good on you. As when he "pushed his luck" for changing a dog's records. Dear oh dear. Such a loss. 

• Like 1

On 15/07/2021 at 9:22 PM, BitofaLegend said:

My understanding is Manawatu is currently the best run club in the country for example.

Was the PNGRC being the best run club on its big day in 2017 while under Paul's watch?

http://www.jca.org.nz/non-race-day-hearings/non-raceday-inquiry-riu-v-k-gommans-a-jenkins-and-d-poutama-written-reserved-decision-dated-7-july-2017-chair-mr-p-williams

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2021 at 11:12 AM, Yankiwi said:

That was a well run event and one of the better ones, how was Paul responsible for idiots that decided to fight? he couldn't be everywhere.

Paul was good for Palmerston and Hatrick, he started seen what was going on but they got rid of him before he got rid of them! (not the first time that's happened at Hatrick) but  that's another story.

I believe Palmy club is one of the most financial, also doesn't have the back stabbing and politics.

I find it hard to believe Paul would go to the effort and expense of taking dogs all the way to ChCh to spike dogs knowing how many dogs are swabbed.  

• Champ Post 1