NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

T............come in T !

I am worried about our good mate, T, and his lack of presence these past few days.

Can I ask all in the community to post an ALL POINTS BULLETIN on all your social media outlets, as concern is mounting that someit might have transpired.

Cyber bullying has a far greater effect than most realise, and I would also ask that you each take a moment to reflect on how you may have played a part in the current mire.

T may have his faults, he may portray himself as a mindless smelly turd at times, but underneath there is a heart of gold, a true enthusiast, a lover of the four hooves and a catalyst of punter's losing thoughts.

Come in T............we miss you mate.

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I got a letter from Jacinda today (I assume she gets free postage or doesn't use email). She didn't say anything about that though barryb. Thommo wasn't actually mentioned.  It seemed to be about how much thought was required if you want to turn on a heater, how many additional police we can expect and whether reduced GP costs are just 'nice to haves' or not.

• Like 1

On 5/07/2018 at 9:28 AM, The Diceman's Been said:

I am worried about our good mate, T, and his lack of presence these past few days.

Can I ask all in the community to post an ALL POINTS BULLETIN on all your social media outlets, as concern is mounting that someit might have transpired.

Cyber bullying has a far greater effect than most realise, and I would also ask that you each take a moment to reflect on how you may have played a part in the current mire.

T may have his faults, he may portray himself as a mindless smelly turd at times, but underneath there is a heart of gold, a true enthusiast, a lover of the four hooves and a catalyst of punter's losing thoughts.

Come in T............we miss you mate.

image.jpg

Outstanding shot of moi's ass d...must get a scan underway for hidden cams....f it

Truth is ive been hired for a reality telly series called HORSEBREAK ISLAND

I have to break in a handful of young flighty fillies and guide them through a labyrinth of life's problems along the way...

...like what goes with a sequinned sursingle??

A married one...that's what...who knew?

Nothing but nothing will keep moi away from posting more daily sheet...day by day...ok?

• Champ Post 1

41 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Really surprised p4p not shown up on this site? Maybe he knows the odds are stacked against him here, but you would have thought he might have popped over for a wind up? 

We need ABCDEF back also, 

i was thinking about heading to p4p r= bar again to see if they could redeem themselves,  i will in august once i have  had my injections   to be serious we went there back in feb i was with a mate of mine who is a top chef he said it was good i thought it was only fair  but i will give it another try since i have tattoed my face i might get a better reception   ps my tattoo says i love leo

Edited by wally
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Really surprised p4p not shown up on this site? Maybe he knows the odds are stacked against him here, but you would have thought he might have popped over for a wind up? 

Hey guys if ya miss quarterpounder that much -

my impeccable sources tell me that I could take his place here, I could use the same vernacular - you know socktuckers etc ?

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers d, Ive had the now brittle femurs reduced by 6 inches in the hope that my wish to become a late maturing champion jockey materialises....

...hence the proximity to other regions of moi's beautiful pieces gives one greater 'pulling power'...theoretically...

..but it's a facade in reality....the picture tells a thousand words thang is in this case sadly unreal and I cannot claim 'Holmsy' status...

...besides if it was true I'd be needing a puncture repair kit on standby 24/7...and that's unsustainable long term...

...the tips have enough latex overflow already...thanx for trying to keep my legend alive though...xx