NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

my best bet for today

wally

ive just been going thru fields for today  after spending all day collecting cans along sh1 i swear this  white toyota tried to run me  down i jumped out of the way quickly then looked up to see the number plate    THOMASS  anyway i like m13 r 8   no.3   go you good thing

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wally said:

well that was a disaster  

Yeah, but like Thomass, we can all pick them after the race! He absolutely loves my little pictures. Here are my prices for the top 7 in that race from early this morning before final scratchings. But the winner wasn't at any value. 

Alternatively, you could have laid my one above at $3.1 in running.

Pak10B.jpg.05d71d801bb64b8d65b879c9eb7f6c9e.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mardigras said:

Yeah, but like Thomass, we can all pick them after the race! He absolutely loves my little pictures. Here are my prices for the top 7 in that race from early this morning before final scratchings. But the winner wasn't at any value. 

Alternatively, you could have laid my one above at $3.1 in running.

Pak10B.jpg.05d71d801bb64b8d65b879c9eb7f6c9e.jpg

thanks mardi love your posts

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Considering you didn't have a clue what 'VISOR' was...

...methinks 'bubble cheeker' could be a bit beyond you

It makes no difference whether I know what any piece of gear is. The way you use the information is worthless. Something you are struggling with.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, wally said:

ive just been going thru fields for today  after spending all day collecting cans along sh1 i swear this  white toyota tried to run me  down i jumped out of the way quickly then looked up to see the number plate    THOMASS  anyway i like m13 r 8   no.3   go you good thing

scr so i will go sandown race 1 no 12 currently 7s fixed

SALE 

R1 No 11 Tavirun

I know nothin a out its trackwork or reputation..not trialled.

Debuts from  wide draw over 1206m at Sale tomorrow for Busuttin/Young with senior rider (D Thornton) aboard...

Last Saturday the stable produced a late 2yo by Tavistock to win on debut (Murless)

This one is a half brother to Allez Eagle, fast enough to run 2nd in a Railway here.

What chance the debuant in a 2yo maiden at Sale?

I'm willing to put $5 ew just in case ,.

6 hours ago, wally said:

my best for today is demolition race 4 caulfield to beat diceys longshot wayanka

Well done on your best there Wally. 

Not so well done on those that put $370 on  Mutechi in the last at Trentham at $1.01 in running on betfair.

Edited by mardigras
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1