Bit Of A Yarn

Some Real Excitement Coming To Headquarters

Yankiwi

1 hour ago, Yankiwi said:

11 suits in headquarters plus 7 board members.

February is a week away.

I volunteer to alter GRNZ's website for them, as it seems 18 people are being overworked & there isn't enough available time to let stakeholder & participants know what will be happening next week and beyond.

Attn: Glenda/Michael - Here is an example of the potential workmanship that I have to offer.

image001.jpg.36a68b7f1bef140fb288d66e11208dfa.jpg

Why don't you just say "February is Next Week"?!

15 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Why don't you just say "February is Next Week"?!

After your greyhound forum has gone completely quiet for over a month, then a member takes the time to post some relevant content, why don't you say "Thank you" instead of trying to correct their grammar/wording?!

See you again in March, possibly.

7 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

After your greyhound forum has gone completely quiet for over a month, then a member takes the time to post some relevant content, why don't you say "Thank you" instead of trying to correct their grammar/wording?!

See you again in March, possibly.

FFS lighten up.  My comment was as facetious as yours!!!  Perhaps I should have photo shopped the image just as you did.  I wasn't correcting your grammar just building on your remarks.

As for Greyhounds - well from what I see Greyhounds in NZ are in their death throes fucked over by incompetent administrators and hammered by do gooders.

• 1 month later...