Bit Of A Yarn

For the record

43 minutes ago, aquaman said:

From my research, yes it does destroy the victims own immune systems. And this is what its designed to do. Many studies have supported this notably Israel, and several Scandinavian countrys, also British studies. And no I am not going to try and track them all down, the time for warnings is over, and probably to late for most people. Studies have also found, mostly from USA, that people that get covid and have natural immunity from having recovered from it, then go and get the jab because of mandates are even in a worse position regards their own immune systems. It has an even worse outcome on the body than those that just got jabbed without having caught covid.

When we start getting year on year figure's on the death rates for particular countries, then we will see a much clearer picture. At present, Governments are suppressing and manipulating stats on hospitalizations and Doctors etc re covid.

I'm done debating this subject, you choose a side, there is no inbetween on this one.

Thanks for the answers, the time is running out on the work place mandate for me, bloody tough decisions when you either take the poison or lose your job, bloody disgrace I reckon, what does one do, I guess when more start falling over and the flu season hits, one can only hope their employers are begging for workers, as I, like my job and my employers, but their only puppets in this sick world we live in.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Shad said:

Thanks for the answers, the time is running out on the work place mandate for me, bloody tough decisions when you either take the poison or lose your job, bloody disgrace I reckon, what does one do, I guess when more start falling over and the flu season hits, one can only hope their employers are begging for workers, as I, like my job and my employers, but their only puppets in this sick world we live in.

You have my sympathy Shad, probably the most important one in your life. Me, mines done, committed as you will find if you choose to remain unvaxed. You will become a modern day leper in society and join an ever growing group of committed smart people that now find themselves outed. You will make new friends and lose many others. Personally, I sincerely hope I have read the whole situation wrong re covid vaccine. That would be a great outcome.  All the best in your decision.

2 hours ago, aquaman said:

You have my sympathy Shad, probably the most important one in your life. Me, mines done, committed as you will find if you choose to remain unvaxed. You will become a modern day leper in society and join an ever growing group of committed smart people that now find themselves outed. You will make new friends and lose many others. Personally, I sincerely hope I have read the whole situation wrong re covid vaccine. That would be a great outcome.  All the best in your decision.

Cheers for thoughts, a tough one for sure, have found some of your posts very informative, interesting how so many medical people have questioned the jab, and paid the price for speaking out, and inremain the only one un in my department, and it certainly has divided families and friends, but I guess time will tell on the long game, interesting three co workers have come down issues that they've never experienced before, all jabbed,two had hospital visits, all had high blood pressure, as one had to purchase tester as advised by doctor, bought it to work, where the oldest unvaccinated leper had the best reading of the department, coincidence or not.