Bit Of A Yarn

shez all rock

hunterthepunter

23 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

shez all rock out of breeders crown after going amiss out for a spell now

That comes as no surprise as family has a bad history of unsoundness.Shame as there been a couple that have looked as though they could have been superstars  but have been hit with injurys

Maybe get hard interval training at home and only the supper horse can stand up to it and the rest gone forever.

Chase Auckland another example . Broke down at 2 , broke down at 3 and half broken down start of 4 year old season .

A few can handle the regime but more don’t . 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

going by there website don't work horses hard 3.20 mile half home in 61 I would say that is slow work and yet horses are breaking down all of the time??

Pete it  depends what stage of their prep they at,i believe some they interval train and some they work fast.

5 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

going by there website don't work horses hard 3.20 mile half home in 61 I would say that is slow work and yet horses are breaking down all of the time??

Wouldn't believe everything you read on that website.

i know for a fact they understate the times they work when taken to addington for a run.

Edited by Blossom lady
Left word out
  • Like 2
  • Champ Post 1