NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

The Chris Waller show...on Lasix

Thomass

25 minutes ago, Thomass said:

HKJC asked them....they're not going to ask themselves...who else would ask CUSTOMERS...

I'm not disagreeing Thommo, I'm asking for evidence. Did they ask two customers/punters? Did they survey a large number? How did they come to that conclusion?

Where's the beef? I know you worked at a chicken joint but you might remember this from your days in Ky.

Edited by curious

Go away you're wasting my time now...

Customers are Punters you foolish tool...

The Industry has to ask itself why the German breeding program is so good...

...and why HK Punters are so enthused by investing in that product

I wonder if it has anything to do with being totally transparent in all aspects of Drug administration?

12 minutes ago, mardigras said:

This thread is riddled with the usual hearsay from the usual suspect. Show us the survey. The vet was no doubt offering an opinion. Simple as that.

Ffs you really are the complete moron...

When the Head Vet. of Regulation at the HKJC says "this is the reason" they don't allow Lasix...

...you can be assured that is the f in reason

Pig shit couldn't be any thicker than you...apart from Bazz Bogan

You're not the real scabs....

Its wayyyy past his bedtime in Sukumvit Rd on Terminal 21

...where all the Thai lady boys hang out for a bit of Western man with fat guts and really relly thin comb overs...

...you're down in the Viaduct sucking lemons, figuring out why your heads so out of proportion to your whizened body...

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Thomass said:

You're not the real scabs....

Its wayyyy past his bedtime in Sukumvit Rd on Terminal 21

...where all the Thai lady boys hang out for a bit of Western man with fat guts and really relly thin comb overs...

...you're down in the Viaduct sucking lemons, figuring out why your heads so out of proportion to your whizened body...

Thank god i dont have to put up with your constant nonsense

3 hours ago, Scooby3051 said:

Thank god i dont have to put up with your constant nonsense

You are constantly off topic.  I'm sure you are finding this fun, as I'm sure your namesake is, but please don't get to the point where you join the group of Russian Skanks that have been classed as Spammers.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Maybe the reason Waller doesn't want to travel WINX is the way he uses LASIX on her

...Imagine the scene as the local TV cameras arrive to film..

...and she stays in the corner for the next while...

...pissing her heart out...

Maybe he doesn't want to travel because he doesn't need to.  Perhaps it's in Winx's best interests to stay close to home, win another 7 Grp races and bank another $5m.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thomass said:

ALIZEE out for the Spring after bleeding in training...

Cummings obviously doesn't do the Waller shuffle around bleeders...

Big ups for reporting a bleeder in training though

The old days it would have quickly been hidden down the Booyong Creek

The poor thing under Herr von Tanks regime it won't be able to race nor breed.  Off to the knackers yard.

30 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Here fill ya boots...

"Solid sound horses"...and that doesn't include piss'n'fart sprinters who bleed

https://www.thoroughbredracing.com/articles/why-german-breds-are-sweeping-all-them-worlds-most-glamorous-races/

So you are basing your statement on one article of hyperbole and journalistic embellishment?  Can you tell us when the next Triple Crown winner will be a German horse?

Plenty of others...well known Breeding Journo John Berry

German horses are now highly sought after around the world, with their reputation for toughness complementing their aura of high-class stamina. The successive Melbourne Cup victories of Monsun’s sons Fiorente and Protectionist have consolidated the appeal which German stock holds for Australian horsemen. The Freedman brothers have been among these horses’ strongest antipodean advocates, their German imports having included Lucas Cranach (Ger) (Mamool {Ire}) and Mawingo (Ger) Tertullian). The former was a Group 2 winner in Germany in June 2011 before scoring at the same level in Melbourne eight months later; while the latter, a Group 3 winner in Germany in 2011, landed the G1 Doomben Cup in Queensland the following year.

The Freedman stable has now landed a second Doomben Cup courtesy of the success on Saturday of (Our) Ivanhowe (Ger) (Soldier Hollow {GB}), who now ranks as a Group 1 weight-for-age victor in both hemispheres, having previously beaten Sea The Moon in the Grosser Preis von Baden two years ago. This triumph was the second international Group 1 victory for a German horse this month: seven days previously the Gestut Fahrhof-bred Wake Forest (Ger) (Sir Percy {GB}) had taken the Man O’War S. at Belmont Park in New York. German racing might have its problems domestically, but the current sky-high international reputation of the German Thoroughbred seems likely to remain intact for years to come.

btw...don't really give a flying f for the drug infested American scene

...full of trainers with a list of drug violations as long as Dee Wayne's cocaine lines