Bit Of A Yarn

RC Hypocrisy

Happy Sunrise

I will only bite my tongue for so long

Says Fartoomuch:

I dont know about you FU ,Hesi,Chief but i see Blossum Lady on BOAY has resorted to posting a photo of what purports to be FTM. Do you think this type of behavior is acceptable, id call it trolling. How low will you let people go on that site and if it was you they were posting photos of you what would your reaction be.

Whilst i don't agree with some of his posts i don't think anyone should be subjected to this type of  trolling.

Coming from the person who tried to identify people posting on the Racecafe site so he could publicly demean them. Your now righteous position is so hypocritical. Maybe you should reflect on your own behaviour and the others on your site who publicly state they will expose people just because they post differing views to your own.

21 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I will only bite my tongue for so long

Says Fartoomuch:

I dont know about you FU ,Hesi,Chief but i see Blossum Lady on BOAY has resorted to posting a photo of what purports to be FTM. Do you think this type of behavior is acceptable, id call it trolling. How low will you let people go on that site and if it was you they were posting photos of you what would your reaction be.

Whilst i don't agree with some of his posts i don't think anyone should be subjected to this type of  trolling.

Coming from the person who tried to identify people posting on the Racecafe site so he could publicly demean them. Your now righteous position is so hypocritical. Maybe you should reflect on your own behaviour and the others on your site who publicly state they will expose people just because they post differing views to your own.

Apologies FTM, did not even register that this may have been a photo of you.

It has been deleted, because it is a clear breach of privacy.

Please note though, the concerns still remain about security of privacy on RC, for obvious reasons

• Champ Post 1