NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

The Everest....will Blinkers make them go faster?

Thomass

• 2 weeks later...

The Everest has created a lot of media interest that Victoria are now thinking of staging their own version of the Everest in the Autumn but over 1600 mtrs

Back to the Sydney version Redzel who trialled brilliant takes on Invincible Star who also smashed them in a trial on Saturday in the concord a must watch

Amazingly Nature Strip hasn’t been snapped up yet

But what is even more amazing The Everest is not a Group one race

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/09/2018 at 10:05 AM, Thomass said:

Redzel improves lengths with Blinkers by the looks...oustanding in fact

Absolutely gave it to the other pretenders

Amazingly stupid comment. Redzel has only ever raced without blinkers once, 2 and a half years ago. Ran 2nd, the start before running 2nd with blinkers back on.

On 12/09/2018 at 11:05 AM, Thomass said:

Especially with Vega Magic back in action...with Blinkers On

How did he go? Did the trick work? Has the horse ever performed so bad? Do blinkers on make them race worse than ever before?

You'll blame the track conditions. But doesn't Hayes know what he would be like on a track like that. He wouldn't have started if he knew he was no good. And has won twice in Soft ground. Remember - you just trust the trainer and add 20%.

I know you love my price images.

image.png.e8ef2137988aa96f0625029fb7204c00.png

3 hours ago, mardigras said:

Amazingly stupid comment. Redzel has only ever raced without blinkers once, 2 and a half years ago. Ran 2nd, the start before running 2nd with blinkers back on.

How did he go? Did the trick work? Has the horse ever performed so bad? Do blinkers on make them race worse than ever before?

You'll blame the track conditions. But doesn't Hayes know what he would be like on a track like that. He wouldn't have started if he knew he was no good. And has won twice in Soft ground. Remember - you just trust the trainer and add 20%.

I know you love my price images.

image.png.e8ef2137988aa96f0625029fb7204c00.png

Seriously, you make Forest Gump look like Einstein...

WTF do you think it's had Blinkers on..

nearly forever...

..except Trials...where it goes like a busted ass??

No wonder Dabernig got you to pick up his horses shit...that's all you know

If you know him, which I seriously doubt, ring him and ask how Vega handled the really heavy stuff...

...a H 10...not a Soft 6...

Its like night and day...

Ffs...as for your crazy BOT prices...simulated 1500 f in times...stick them

Your numbskull Bot couldn't read Redzel had become cast in his box and needed the race last start...

Whats half witted though...and you do it so well...you always take 3 horses at the same Stake...If in the top 3 prices...

I don't...

You would have invested the same stake on R as you would have on TA...even though the value component according to your Bot..was far superior 

You do clueless...in every aspect.. so well..

keep it up Gump...it's Academy Award winning laughable stuff

7 minutes ago, Thomass said:

WTF do you think it's had Blinkers on..

nearly forever...

To change its behaviour?

8 minutes ago, Thomass said:

If you know him, which I seriously doubt, ring him and ask how Vega handled the really heavy stuff...

...a H 10...not a Soft 6...

Its like night and day...

Are you saying he allowed his horse to run knowing it couldn't handle the conditions - at $600k a pop?

9 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Your numbskull Bot couldn't read Redzel had become cast in his box and needed the race last start...

My numbskull bot which I don't have, but my analysis seemed to not need to know what happened to Redzel since I priced it well clear of the rest - in this race!

10 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Whats half witted though...and you do it so well...you always take 3 horses at the same Stake...If in the top 3 prices...

I don't...

You would have invested the same stake on R as you would have on TA...even though the value component according to your Bot..was far superior 

Wrong again. I certainly don't do that. And I've never written that I would. You just make crap up as always. Face it, you're so far out of your depth. Blinkers on is for morons. You can't generalise like that. Yet all of your blue print bull is based on generalisations. Idiot.

11 minutes ago, mardigras said:

You can't even get that right. it was a H9. And they ran 1.12 - and on a track where Pierata ran 1.10.8 the race before.

Yeah it was hardly the same as a Trentham H10.  The Ozzy Heavy doesn't relate to the NZ measurement at all.  Never been able to work out an accurate correlation.

• Like 3

To change its behaviour?

Are you saying he allowed his horse to run knowing it couldn't handle the conditions - at $600k a pop?

My numbskull bot which I don't have, but my analysis seemed to not need to know what happened to Redzel since I priced it well clear of the rest - in this race!

Wrong again. I certainly don't do that. And I've never written that I would. You just make crap up as always. Face it, you're so far out of your depth. Blinkers on is for morons. You can't generalise like that. Yet all of your blue print bull is based on generalisations. Idiot.

It's quite sad that someone who professes to have been in this industry for so long...even writing a paragraph in a book...

...could be so f in bereft of even the most basic understanding of said Industry

A Soft 6 states "moist but not badly affected"

A H9 "wet...getting squelchy"

The rider who obviously knows far f in less than you...

Vega Magic began awkwardly. Rider D Oliver reported that his mount failed to handle today's heavy track conditions 

And too rub your total lack of knowledge into your grubby soiled y front

The rider of Shoals

Shoals – rider T Clark stated that, whilst the mare has form on soft track conditions, it did not handle today's Heavy (9). 

Gee don't tell me...even though horses have th ability to handle Soft 6's...some can't handle H10's??

f me...WTF knew?

Are you telling me Hayes didn't know? I thought he knew everything. 

I'm betting the left he'd know you're a dickhead...and that if he ever found out his training partner let you anywhere near his neddys...

...he'd have an infarction...

Remarkably some horses like Redzel can handle any ground....

...and others can handle Moist...but not squelchy

wtf knew horses were like that eh??

..and they're not f in Robots

f me

• Like 1

Oh that close...

Is Tom an ex and does Hayesy know your dissing his use of Blinkers in G1's where he said

" we've successfully used Blinkers in this way before"

Don't you think you have a responsibility to 'Tom' to divulge the 'stats' from the Stable....

...that show Hayesy hasn't got a f in clue just how wrong he is...

...and he's making a pillocky pillick out of himself claiming such?

Ok, so the first two home had BLINKERS..and wrt..

...Curious's and yours... "prove BO makes neddys go faster...but you can't"

Do you think if REDZEL had the Blinkers off..he'd have gone slower?

Replys on a postage stamp...addressed to 

DICKHEADS ARE US TWO

c/o COMMITTED OCCUPANTS WAITING FOR A CHANGE OF COP THE F ON MEDS

Do you ever give up being so obsessed?

It makes no difference. Since it isn't about whether blinkers make a horse run faster. It's about whether the 'addition' of blinkers makes a horse run faster.

If a horse runs fastest with blinkers, then one would expect the trainer to present the horse in the manner that gives the horse the best chance of winning. 

That was what you were asked to prove. Since it was the addition of blinkers that you claimed as your blue print. And the results don't support you. Who knew?

Oh dear...

Every trial without BLINKERS and it goes like a pillock who takes English as a 2nd language...

CLUELESS...

Email the Snowy boys and tell them they're wasting wear and tear on the Blinkers material..

...they'll def. have tears running down their cheekers 

Good God man....when are the Mannys in white Coats bringing out the Cop the F on Meds??