Bit Of A Yarn

The Everest....will Blinkers make them go faster?

Thomass

Seriously how can anyone be so f in stupid?

You're so obsessed with Stats you've got full frontal lobotomy type symptoms...

...because it didn't work...

Paste and copy this....go to the local parlour and get it plastered across your wee noggin...

Paul Snowden

When asked about the blinkers: “He’s cagey there is no doubt about it. He does what he has to without them. On race day we need to use them.”

The need for Blinkers tallies in with the fact he was an orphan foal...possibly unable to be run with a mob....either field shy or just plain timid after too much hands on human contact

ffs, please no more b/s from you over this

Its embarrassing to this site how continually f in ignorant your posts are...

Edited by Thomass

Stick to playing with your blow up doll. I don't tell people to ignore blinkers or any gear change. I suggest they should ignore your theory on them since your theory is flawed.

I don't need to know whether a horse needs blinkers to help it run to its potential. I certainly can't define what impact performance wise they will have. You've proven, you can't either.

I don't use stats. You do. Your entire blue print is based on stats. Generalisations which are for morons. I've got enough intelligence to know that stats like that are flawed. Which is why your blue print is flawed. Yet you keep bringing up just the winning ones that match it. 

Which is funny.

Edited by mardigras

2 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Stick to playing with your blow up doll. I don't tell people to ignore blinkers or any gear change. I suggest they should ignore your theory on them since your theory is flawed.

I don't need to know whether a horse needs blinkers to help it run to its potential. I certainly can't define what impact performance wise they will have. You've proven, you can't either.

I don't use stats. You do. Your entire blue print is based on stats. Generalisations which are for morons. I've got enough intelligence to know that stats like that are flawed. Which is why your blue print is flawed. Yet you keep bringing up just the winning ones that match it. 

Which is funny.

What's f in hilarious is you said "there's no discernible difference" in your very f in humble opinion...

Its just embarrassing to even think you know better than all of these Professional trainers isn't it?

Clearly f in not

But that's what people with narcissistic PD's thinking pattern is...

They know best...they have the stats...they're the 'horseman' who pick up shit...

...and Hayesy and Snowey are wrong...because you think so

f me

40 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Exactly. In my opinion. Which is the main reason I ignore them. Others can do what they like. But considering your theory as a valid idea would simply be stupidity.

Where have I stated my opinion is fact or that the trainer's opinion is wrong. Our opinions differ. Simple really.

Of course everyone's entitled to an 'opinion'

But your opinion's so palpably WRONG on so many points it beggars belief you even entertain the idea that posting the tripe you post will be listened to

...and as night follows f in day...even the sickly sycophants like curious will begin to question anything else you have to say...

It's just bizarre that you disagree with all of these professional trainers...

Even after I've rubber stamped the issue of Redzel being an Orphan and possibly hand reared, field shy and timid...you keep both hands on the bellend...

wacking away deliriously without the power of reasoning

For the love of God...Can you not see that??

1 minute ago, Noodlum said:

So all "hand reared" horses should wear blinkers when racing?

F me..where did you spring from...the Harness section?

Of course not...but from experience I've had a few run ins with some and If over handled...they are highly humanised and in some cases dangerous...

...Redzel may have been successfully matched...but it gives an indication why he's needed Blinkers at almost every start...

...either field shy from being run in a small mob while young...or timid from being hand reared or over handled...

• Like 2

And what a f in triumph for those wee neddys who failed the ridiculous sales charades

REDZEL had OCD in both stifles...failed to even make it past the vetting stage of the sales Catologue...

..and Trapeze Artist failed the x ray charade...

Take that you wealthy f'ers who can afford to be picky and choosey 

9 minutes ago, Thomass said:

F me..where did you spring from...the Harness section?

Of course not...but from experience I've had a few run ins with some and If over handled...they are highly humanised and in some cases dangerous...

...Redzel may have been successfully matched...but it gives an indication why he's needed Blinkers at almost every start...

...either field shy from being run in a small mob while young...or timid from being hand reared or over handled...

From that post you obviously haven't got a clue what blinkers do on a horse.

9 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Go ahead McDuff...educate moi...don't just stand there pointing

im all ears...fill ya boots

The fact is no one really knows as they have different impacts on different horses and over different distances.

The point with Redzel is he has always worn them so in terms of assessing his performance against the Everest field they are irrelevant.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Of course everyone's entitled to an 'opinion'

But your opinion's so palpably WRONG on so many points it beggars belief you even entertain the idea 

I see. Now you are the determiner of whose opinion is true. Yet the only 'evidence', (and I use the term lightly) you have produced is hearsay. The opinion of others makes my opinion false according to you.

I'm not surprised though. You don't deal in facts, just old wives tales and stupid theories.

What a total nutter you are. You write continual fairytales. 

Go and top up the account. The industry needs you.

17 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Geez you smell and write just like Mardi grass 

I thought you were going to tell me what they do on a horse?

Not tell Snowden that his neddy didn't kneed them

Did you not read his quote?

Where did I say he didn't need them?  I just said they are irrelevant in assessing his performance against the rest of the field. 

The fact is blinkers have a different impact on different horse.  Calms some excites others.  Do you wear blinkers Thomass?

1 hour ago, Noodlum said:

Where did I say he didn't need them?  I just said they are irrelevant in assessing his performance against the rest of the field. 

The fact is blinkers have a different impact on different horse.  Calms some excites others.  Do you wear blinkers Thomass?

No kidding...

If you'd care to read the whole thread...I said that

Either he was field shy or too timid...possibly from being an orphan foal

You better not be Muddy grass under another alias...because I can easily find out

You sound just as ignorant and unable to read

14 minutes ago, Thomass said:

No kidding...

If you'd care to read the whole thread...I said that

Either he was field shy or too timid...possibly from being an orphan foal

You better not be Muddy grass under another alias...because I can easily find out

You sound just as ignorant and unable to read

What you said "it was irrelevant in assessing his performance"?  Geez there must be some light there somewhere Thomass.

4 hours ago, Noodlum said:

What you said "it was irrelevant in assessing his performance"?  Geez there must be some light there somewhere Thomass.

You're terribly confused...

And then you suggested I don't know what Blinkers do...

...after clearly explaining what happened in Redzel's case

Move back to Harness and stay there

On 15/10/2018 at 2:24 PM, Thomass said:

And what a f in triumph for those wee neddys who failed the ridiculous sales charades

REDZEL had OCD in both stifles...failed to even make it past the vetting stage of the sales Catologue...

..and Trapeze Artist failed the x ray charade...

Take that you wealthy f'ers who can afford to be picky and choosey 

Add to that list the super star winner of the Dewhurst on Saturday night in Too Darn Hot. 

Andrew Lloyd Webber and Lady Webber have a policy of keeping the fillies and selling all the colts but with Too Darn Hot they were forced to keep him because he failed the sales xrays.

How bloody lucky were they? 

• Like 1