Bit Of A Yarn

Never seen this before.

Yankiwi

Well spotted Charles, proves to me dogs are smarter than we give them credit. The dog is aware that he is starting at the 645 point, and the quickest way to the bunny is out the side. I personally hate the 645 races because of the starting point. They are a mess, and poor betting races. Should never have gone to these 645 distance races, rather just stuck to the 732. Thats my opinion.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, aquaman said:

Well spotted Charles, proves to me dogs are smarter than we give them credit. The dog is aware that he is starting at the 645 point, and the quickest way to the bunny is out the side. I personally hate the 645 races because of the starting point. They are a mess, and poor betting races. Should never have gone to these 645 distance races, rather just stuck to the 732. Thats my opinion.

I agree John.

This dog is full of confidence & drive.

I know that Know Keeper has won oodles of money in the past, as many other dogs before him have. He's well known for having superior stamina which has been easy to see. I've seen heaps of dogs with bravery (probably too much for their own good) going around the track. But what he showed yesterday if far beyond any of that. He showed track sense & intelligence by a greyhound in ways that I've never witnessed (or even imagined) before. Well done Gary Cleeve.

I know I'm not a very positive person with anything to do with greyhound racing because of the way it's being run. Regardless, after watching Know Keepers replay from yesterday, he has earned my full respect.

• Like 1