Bit Of A Yarn

Lucky

Guest CrossCodes

Guest CrossCodes

How lucky that GRNZ board member Craig Roberts has come up with 2 box ones in the Railway and Auckland Cup this Sunday, just good fortune I'm sure.

Fellow trainers Fahey and Steele, also board members, would have I'm sure made sure all was above board.

So much for no conflict of interest in what's left of greyhound racing in this country.

Might as well have Cole and McInerney on the board and finish it all off for good.

Its more likely the broken box draw aĺgorythm than actual fixing. The algorythm has been broken for a long time. 

I used to go weeks with box 4, 5, 6 than would get a run where all i would draw are box 1 and 2. Clearly something needs to be fixed here. Look at the aussies. Theyve acknowledged for a while the system is flawed

Edited by BitofaLegend

Just now, BitofaLegend said:

Its more likely the broken box draw aĺgorythm than actual fixing. The algorythm has been broken for a long time. 

I used to go weeks with box 4, 5, 6 than would get a run where all draws are box 1 and 2. Clearly something needs to be fixed here. Look at the aussies.