NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

28 Race Meetings to Choose from Today

Chief Stipe

I just don't see the point of so many options and race meetings on the TAB.  What other industry dilutes their revenue stream by flooding the market with low yielding low quality product.  Take the race just run at Golden Gate (wherever that is) - less than $100 in the pool!

What's more you could argue it on encourages the problem pathological gambler who needs the early morning fix.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

I just don't see the point of so many options and race meetings on the TAB.  What other industry dilutes their revenue stream by flooding the market with low yielding low quality product.  Take the race just run at Golden Gate (wherever that is) - less than $100 in the pool!

What's more you could argue it on encourages the problem pathological gambler who needs the early morning fix.

I agree the US Racing is just so utterly pointless and of no entertainment value at all.

Guest CrossCodes

Agree, it's the worst quality racing you can get and it's just rubbish.

Even more annoying is when they are running at the same time as the local races and the American crap clogs up the website as the 'next race to go' race etc....wish they would take them off the website as it's clear that nobody bets on them or watches them.

Typical NZTAB though, doesn't give a crap about what their customers actually want, and they wonder why many are hoping TABCORP takes over.