NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Posie Parker

Walt

https://thedailyblog.co.nz/2023/07/28/the-demonstration-effect/?fbclid=IwAR0zQksfuksdFh6le8NPetISXrj-Bm4XHpkcvL_tNwDCT6Kwn6ufi7MjWKU

Thoughts? 

I'm in the category of live and let live but I've found the transgender debate a massive step in the wrong direction simply because debate is effectively banned.

Anyone that doesn't unconditionally support the trans movement is deemed "transphobic". I've seen rational adults question aspects of trans gender and being routinely abused, misrepresented and shut down. I see hate speech legislation as a tool for the left to further control the narrative in this area and other contentious areas.

I recall watching TVNZ "news" the night before Posie Parker was due to speak in Auckland. I was shocked. What I witnessed was a one sided echo chamber of angry trans people talking about Parker / hate / Nazi's and how they must fight to protect themselves and other trans people. It was a stirring up and call to all trans people that sounded exactly like inciting violence under the guise of protecting trans people. It was clearly "hate speech" to my eye but we know that train only goes in one direction.

There was zero surprise to then see Parker being attacked by a mental health sufferer very proud of his actions. Innocent elderly onlookers were also assaulted. 

Is anybody surprised Labour have put hate speech on the back burner until after the election?  They will be in opposition then.  

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

Was idly listening to the TV early this morning while making a cup of tea, and heard comments attributed to a Catholic church somewhere about this topic;   went something like, you're either a man or a woman, if you don't like it, go somewhere else !

On 7/29/2023 at 6:24 AM, Freda said:

Was idly listening to the TV early this morning while making a cup of tea, and heard comments attributed to a Catholic church somewhere about this topic;   went something like, you're either a man or a woman, if you don't like it, go somewhere else !

In our ever increasing strange world we live in you are man women or something in-between.

Spose the Catholic church should state that if you are a boozer a fornicator, a pedophile, a gambler or a transgender you are not welcome at our church.

Unfortunately for them they would have hardly anyone left to turn up.

• Haha 1

I'm in Posie's corner, courageous women that she is. All real women should be behind her. The imported rat thing that assaulted the old lady was the Kiwi Bank of the year NZer. Think Posie will be here for the sentencing of the thing that assaulted her with tomato sauce, so that will be interesting.

• Like 1