Bit Of A Yarn

Black armbands at the Dogs.

aquaman

It seems that every time I watch the dogs these days, handlers are wearing armbands for somebody's passing. Two thoughts come to mind, who is it, and Greyhound people must be the most unhealthy people on the planet. Maybe its time they made armbands part of the dresscode, and some frequent announcements from the commentator on who it is would help alleviate the guessing game. And for those that think this is crass, I say if you want to splash virtue signaling all over the broadcast then let the people know who it is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

It seems that every time I watch the dogs these days, handlers are wearing armbands for somebody's passing. Two thoughts come to mind, who is it, and Greyhound people must be the most unhealthy people on the planet. Maybe its time they made armbands part of the dresscode, and some frequent announcements from the commentator on who it is would help alleviate the guessing game. And for those that think this is crass, I say if you want to splash virtue signaling all over the broadcast then let the people know who it is.

Malcolm Hardakers partner ?

3 hours ago, aquaman said:

9 hours ago, aquaman said:

Or many of them are just old ppl