NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

james Shaw. gooooorne

Honestjohn

Who gives a fark.

He's a decent enough politician but he only looks decent enough because he surrounded by a transgender cheerleading squad that has contempt for the white man, especially the successful "cis" white man. 

Greens are only there cashing in on climate fears but in reality, achieve nothing that makes a meaningful difference. 

HR will admire them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Walt said:

Who gives a fark.

He's a decent enough politician but he only looks decent enough because he surrounded by a transgender cheerleading squad that has contempt for the white man, especially the successful "cis" white man. 

Greens are only there cashing in on climate fears but in reality, achieve nothing that makes a meaningful difference. 

HR will admire them. 

They'll appoint Chloe and they're Doomed.

51 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

They'll appoint Chloe and they're Doomed.

She's their Virtue Signal. 

Young, female, Lesbian. 

She's won her electorate seat so ticks that box as well. If only she was Maori. 

As you know Chief the "Gweens" have a loyal group of devotees. The female of the species have more armpit hair than the guys at the local building site and wear a moustache to compete with Mark Sainsbury's. They wear sensible shoes, old woolen jumpers they picked up from a Salvation Army Store in 1986 for 50 cents. Many also enjoy wearing white socks with their Roman Sandals and especially enjoy eating mung beans and bean sprouts. This group of lost and bewildered that Holy Ravioli likely signed up to would still vote Gween even if they ran kitten and puppy drowning campaigns.

In my opinion, having Chloe as their Goddess will make SFA difference to them or the rest of us....unless it's an especially quiet news day

• Champ Post 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I note Tory Whanau [ would that be her given name, I wonder? ]  is now a Green member and intending to run for office.  It fits I suppose.

I bet Jeannette Fitzsimmons would be unimpressed with the carry-on of the current lot.

Amazing just how far the Green Party has gone. At the beginning they comprised people of good standing, well meaning earthy types who believed in saving the oceans, forests, birds animals etc, and they had my respect or tho not my vote. Fast forward to today and its a party of soon to be, drunks, thieves, racists and opportunists. How they get 7/8% of the vote has to be the greatest mystery of all time.