Bit Of A Yarn

Trap For Fools - Mackinnon Stakes

FeelTheFear

1 hour ago, FeelTheFear said:

She is also backing Ellie's Encore in the last at Rosehill. Our dachshund Jasper lost his sister when she was put down last week. Her name was....Ellie. 

Dont yah just love it. I remember when I was a late teenager at Trentham with an older friend. It was a very very wet day and his girlfriend picked names that related to water because of the rain. Half the cards winners had names related to water including one called Curly Wave that some may remember. Ive never forgotten that day. Bloody frustrating for someone trying to pick using form.:S

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Dont yah just love it. I remember when I was a late teenager at Trentham with an older friend. It was a very very wet day and his girlfriend picked names that related to water because of the rain. Half the cards winners had names related to water including one called Curly Wave that some may remember. Ive never forgotten that day. Bloody frustrating for someone trying to pick using form.:S

I remember Curly Wave from my teenage days ...from memory he was a chestnut with a white blaze by Crest of the Wave trained in the CD somewhere ...wiser heads will no doubt correct me

On 11/11/2018 at 7:32 AM, Poisoned Dwarf said:

trainer Gary Mudgway near Te Rapa, owner Bob Cheak of Mt Eden who made Golden Crumpets for a living

Did Gazza get free crumpets??  

Theres nothing like butter and honey on a crump to grow the girth...

Is that recipe still secreted wharf...because the Quality Bakers version is absolute poo in comparison

On 11/11/2018 at 2:43 PM, Thomass said:

Did Gazza get free crumpets??  

Theres nothing like butter and honey on a crump to grow the girth...

Is that recipe still secreted wharf...because the Quality Bakers version is absolute poo in comparison

Gazza Mudge apparently passed the  " post hurdles jockey diet " formula onto Graeme Forbes