Bit Of A Yarn

Thomas - name 4 for Saturday please

Turny

24 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Tank you can PM me the four picks and your rationale behind each of you are concerned that BOAYERS will have a plunge on your picks.  Not that I believe they would.

Then I can post them publically on Sunday.

Not much point in that. He'll only have worked them out on Sunday to send to you.

Yous boys missed two of Colletts yesterday..both massive BP's

The first...massive Black Type form...back to weak

The other BO

"this fill has real ability...but she definitely needs the shades on....I knew as soon as she hooked out she'd be too good"

tick tick

Just stick with the BP today boys and girls

Edited by Thomass

well done Mr T on Mercy Hill $2.90. Ran a 'massive" 7th, 4.6L in the Listed Warstep Stakes back in April 2018. Tiger Silk $5.70. Hope you are able to bribe the staff to let you have the phone over the weekend so you can continue to keep us up to date with your life changing punting skills. 

Edited by FeelTheFear

After a shit punting day, I am doing a Thomass and naming my 4 incredibly great priced winners tomorrow morning that follow a dream't up blue print that is constantly evolving the next day.

I might even have a Multi running on them.

Edited by barryb
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wahoo huge day for me yesterday this morning, I took all the lucky no 7s at Tauranga and cleaned up.

And shit a huge day at Ric, I took 10,11,12 in the first treble as a standout. just going with the pricinpal of first double number in race 1 and 2nd etc. works a treat often.

Trainers first names beginning with K also came through bigtime.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, barryb said:

Wahoo huge day for me yesterday this morning, I took all the lucky no 7s at Tauranga and cleaned up.

And shit a huge day at Ric, I took 10,11,12 in the first treble as a standout. just going with the pricinpal of first double number in race 1 and 2nd etc. works a treat often.

Trainers first names beginning with K also came through bigtime.

I went through yesterdays fields today trying to sort out a winner..had  a shit day, lost big time

• Like 1