Bit Of A Yarn

NZ Gallop Cup- Ideas?

23 hours ago, Dark Beau said:

If they had gone a proper gallop instead of a walk (in my opinion) Leo’s horse probably would have won. 

What’s the bet the connections buy themselves a cheap pacemaker soon. 

Now that’s opened up a can of worms, a pacemaker in NZ!

NZ always far behind-----1988, midweek maiden middle-distance  Eagle Farm or Doomben,  jockey offered $3k to make a pace.

2 hours ago, Dark Beau said:

If they had gone a proper gallop instead of a walk (in my opinion) Leo’s horse probably would have won. 

What’s the bet the connections buy themselves a cheap pacemaker soon. 

Now that’s opened up a can of worms, a pacemaker in NZ!

Why didn't the jockey ride the horse at the pace most suited to the horse?

• Like 1

On 17/11/2018 at 9:55 AM, mardigras said:

I'd go #4 Bizzwinkle. 

At anything above 30s, the #18 would be at least value imo, but not much in it currently. Good luck punters.

What a shame you grossly undervalued it....

It was never going to blow out to that price either...

Maybe put all your prices up for that race so we can see your other inept pricing techniques 

4 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Maybe put all your prices up for that race so we can see your other inept pricing techniques 

English remedial classes still not working? 

I didn't put up any price on the winner. I simply stated that is what I would go.

You're just pissed that someone you think doesn't understand some bullshit nuance of NZ racing can pick actual winners paying a decent price.

When all you can do is put up winners post race.

I put up a whole meeting recently. Did you not understand it? Didn't see any comment from you subsequently, even though you asked for me to do that loser.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Thomass said:

What's also hilarious, given your inability to read, is that the winner had an SP of $38 on Betfair. Idiot. Which I think meant it blew out to beyond the price you've tried to associate with my selection. That's not bad. Two statements from you, both wrong.

35 minutes ago, mardigras said:

What's also hilarious, given your inability to read, is that the winner had an SP of $38 on Betfair. Idiot. Which I think meant it blew out to beyond the price you've tried to associate with my selection. That's not bad. Two statements from you, both wrong.

Betfear schmetshear

You can't possibly be serious quoting some price where the sfa liquidity means a price can alter at the smell of a fart...

1 minute ago, Thomass said:

Betfear schmetshear

You can't possibly be serious quoting some price where the sfa liquidity means a price can alter at the smell of a fart...

Makes no difference since the price I quoted of $30 was for #18, a horse referred to twice in the thread prior to my post, to which I was giving my opinion. 

Shame you just can't read for shit.

But you price everything before you indulge...even though you don't indulge here

Just put up the prices for the whole race for a change....

...the last time you did for the whole meeting you claimed some phantasy betting contest as being a winner...

...after the meeting...only if you'd layed...no mention of that before the meeting though...

6 minutes ago, Thomass said:

...the last time you did for the whole meeting you claimed some phantasy betting contest as being a winner...

...after the meeting...only if you'd layed...no mention of that before the meeting though...

Last time I put up a whole meeting was about a week ago. It had no pictures so you couldn't read it. That's not my fault. Get an education next time.

7 minutes ago, Thomass said:

But you price everything before you indulge...even though you don't indulge here

Yep, I price everything. 

I didn't need to mention the winners price since it's odds were so far above value, it could never be anything but. Which is why I simply stated that would be my go. 

Of course I bet here. But rarely, since I don't bet sitting in front of a computer. And I don't bet through organisations that don't permit use of APIs to bet via.

Funny how you complain about those on here putting up winners, when you can't put up diddly before the race.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mardigras said:

Yep, I price everything. 

I didn't need to mention the winners price since it's odds were so far above value, it could never be anything but. Which is why I simply stated that would be my go. 

Of course I bet here. But rarely, since I don't bet sitting in front of a computer. And I don't bet through organisations that don't permit use of APIs to bet via.

Funny how you complain about those on here putting up winners, when you can't put up diddly before the race.

B/S and jelly buns...

Your bot is price sensitive so it spits it out for you statsman...nothing about your go and how you feel

Your thumbnails stats are legendary on here....almost always after the race...

When I gave you a PUNTING MASTERCLASS the other day

The Tri, Q and winner of the last 3 races...ALL IN ONE....you couldn't handle it..

You know...all SUPERIOR form...back to mid weakling

Kicking sand in your face is enjoyable though...call moi bad if you want

2 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Your bot is price sensitive so it spits it out for you statsman...nothing about your go and how you feel

Your thumbnails stats are legendary on here....almost always after the race...

When I gave you a PUNTING MASTERCLASS the other day

The Tri, Q and winner of the last 3 races...ALL IN ONE....you couldn't handle it..

You know...all SUPERIOR form...back to mid weakling

Kicking sand in your face is enjoyable though...call moi bad if you want

I loved your masterclass, since it was master crap, as as it returned (based on what you wrote) about the same as a person using a dartboard. Which is expected when you use such a flawed approach. Provably flawed, as I have demonstrated.

I put my thumbnails up because I know they irk you. But I also put up selections pre race, that don't require someone to write about putting them into a trifecta (after the event). And they don't require taking a multi where you have stated it is a saver. Which was the best part of your master class. Have you got any more $2 shots to share with us. Hopefully the next lot will produce more than one winner.

You were found out as you always are. You're a fraud, a loser and mentally handicapped. That's why so many keep telling you that. 

• Champ Post 1

3 hours ago, mardigras said:

You were found out as you always are. You're a fraud, a loser and mentally handicapped. That's why so many keep telling you that. 

Only part of the post you need to read to know it’s about Tommy.

Give it up T, you have been slaughtered enough on here to make a butcher redundant.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Newmarket said:

Must admit tommy, all anyone wants is 4 horses for the weekend, hopefully day before they race. Come on, do it

There's a forum for tipping....I prefer to educate the bewildered and losers of this world...

...suffice to say I've tipped 10 horses on here for wals

In the last 3 races of the day...the Tri, Q and winner...ALL IN ONE...A TIPPING MASTERCLASS.

1110-1 all up

Nothing beats that MASTERCLASS on here EVER..

And my record on the previous site was second to none

Feed a moron for a day...nice...teach a moron how to feed himself for a lifetime...priceless

6 hours ago, Thomass said:

There's a forum for tipping....I prefer to educate the bewildered and losers of this world...

...suffice to say I've tipped 10 horses on here for wals

In the last 3 races of the day...the Tri, Q and winner...ALL IN ONE...A TIPPING MASTERCLASS.

1110-1 all up

Nothing beats that MASTERCLASS on here EVER..

And my record on the previous site was second to none

Feed a moron for a day...nice...teach a moron how to feed himself for a lifetime...priceless

Wow, what more can i say