Bit Of A Yarn

NZ Gallop Cup- Ideas?

I know Mork....

Any MASTERCLASS like that is draw dropping and words have obviously failed you

The point is one can spew tips out like grasshead....spin a phantom price alongside

...after ignoring simple algorithmic strategies like 'wide without cover'

...and state last start..."3L either way...doesn't matter"

dickhead

Punters without a systematic algorithmic strategy will generally FAIL

I don't want to see a loser like Wals in the gutter anymore...that's why I've winged him...and I'm his Daddy

ok

5 hours ago, Thomass said:

I know Mork....

Any MASTERCLASS like that is draw dropping and words have obviously failed you

The point is one can spew tips out like grasshead....spin a phantom price alongside

...after ignoring simple algorithmic strategies like 'wide without cover'

...and state last start..."3L either way...doesn't matter"

dickhead

Punters without a systematic algorithmic strategy will generally FAIL

I don't want to see a loser like Wals in the gutter anymore...that's why I've winged him...and I'm his Daddy

ok

Man you are a serious shit talker, I wouldn't be hanging around the letterbox if I was you Thommo waiting for an Xmas gift from Wally as its more likely a bomb due to the bum info and shit talking advice.

7 minutes ago, barryb said:

Man you are a serious shit talker, I wouldn't be hanging around the letterbox if I was you Thommo waiting for an Xmas gift from Wally as its more likely a bomb due to the bum info and shit talking advice.

About time you changed from nappies to pull ups bazzo...

Read it...10 tips...

Tri, Q, winner. IN ONE...  All in a row...A TIPPING MASTER CLASS

Even silly old grasshead admits they were sensational odds...and he was wayyy wrong...

3 hours ago, theshu said:

Ignore his bullshit bb,   he just likes to bait people   .If everyone totally ignores this village idiot ,he will soon will soon fade away into oblivion.

Yes have to agree, he has NO ability as a punter and knows it, just a bullshit talker from way back.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, barryb said:

Yes have to agree, he has NO ability as a punter and knows it, just a bullshit talker from way back.

And he'll be quick to write total bullshit about people agreeing with him or that he's right because you don't respond. As theshu says, he wants to bait people to try and get a response. Shows how much of a lonely loser he is - not surprising when he only has a blow up doll in his 'real' life.

Responding to someone as thick as him with the same stuff is futile and doesn't mean the situation has changed. It hasn't.

All his methods have been shown to be the work of someone who doesn't even understand punting. They have been clearly shown to not produce a profit. They won't overall because they are flawed . A day here and a day there does not a punter make. 

He is the path to the poorhouse and as you say barryb, he actually knows it as well.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, barryb said:

You used to be an ARDENT criticiser of Grasshead Bazz...

And you know why...

Thinks trainers don't know about their individual horse's quirks and needs...

...tried to tell Wheeler, Pikey, Snowden et el...they were wrong....

...tried to compare Harness neddys facing the breeze on a cambered track to Thoroughbreds without cover.

ect. ect.

A completely arrogant twat who helped Hayes training partner place a neddy on a horse float once

...and now he knows it all...give ya self an uppercut

As for moi's punting abilty

10 tips for a PUNTING MASTERCLASS

...that's all the evidence anyone needs...

oh and an actual example...direct from a wagering organisation where I turned a lazy 2 hundy into 10k on a boring Friday...

...shown after more criticism of moi's ability...when I could take no more of the lies being spread

And you...asking for justification for a selection of yours...that Jap thing Yamato

Over 1600M...when it's never placed less than 2100M

...and your new bff...telling you to get on...

two chumps in a pod...bless

19 minutes ago, barryb said:

I am not enagaging with you anymore Looney, waste of space.

Post any bullshit you want as you going forward will not get a reply.

He craves it.

But he can now spend hours writing to himself. He brought it upon himself with incessant dribble. It's what he's good at. That, and writing fairytales.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mardigras said:

He craves it.

But he can now spend hours writing to himself. He brought it upon himself with incessant dribble. It's what he's good at. That, and writing fairytales.

Ditto Boo hoo 

You were getting totally embarrassed from your bizarre diatribes

Almost all professionals were wrong...according to you...in fact make that ALL

Trainers, Handicappers, jockeys...the lot...

YOU KNEW BEST...

Walter Mitty...look him up

Then get help...Its a designated mental disease that's curable

Best

23 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Then get help...Its a designated mental disease that's curable

Good bit of self advice Thommo. I can recommend someone good to do your mental health assessment but great to see you've taken the first step by acknowledging that you have a problem.

5 minutes ago, curious said:

Good bit of self advice Thommo. I can recommend someone good to do your mental health assessment but great to see you've taken the first step by acknowledging that you have a problem.

And you aided and abetted the ignorance ffs!!

I always knew he was a MAGOO..and now it comes to fruition!