Bit Of A Yarn

TAB EFT POS?

Newmarket

Well, how bad is this. Called into Barrington TAB yesterday to collect several tickets that I had collected over cup week, as i had collected several betting vouchers amount was about $5k, not all mine, but a few of us biff in a bit of money each year, then i collect, paid into my eft pos card  and i transfer into everyones account. 

Works fine, but not yesterday. Was told that they had already paid out over $50k in eft pos withdrawals, they were nearly at their limit for the day, told me to come back???

FFS, what is happening, biggest week of the year, very few TABs around, to get back your money its a hassle. Could have collected at track, but didnt have enough cash, so suggested voucher??

9 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Well, how bad is this. Called into Barrington TAB yesterday to collect several tickets that I had collected over cup week, as i had collected several betting vouchers amount was about $5k, not all mine, but a few of us biff in a bit of money each year, then i collect, paid into my eft pos card  and i transfer into everyones account. 

Works fine, but not yesterday. Was told that they had already paid out over $50k in eft pos withdrawals, they were nearly at their limit for the day, told me to come back???

FFS, what is happening, biggest week of the year, very few TABs around, to get back your money its a hassle. Could have collected at track, but didnt have enough cash, so suggested voucher??

these are deliberate tactics by TAM to encourage us to 'recycle' ( ie give it back)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Turny said:

Betfair

Yep, got betfair acc mate, but only use aus races or sport, odds average nz racing. 

That saying, i have noticed recently that betfair wihdrawals take about 4-5 days to show, used to be a couple. 

Turny, did you get the promo they offered for nz trot cup day, 20% extra each race? 

6 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Yep, got betfair acc mate, but only use aus races or sport, odds average nz racing. 

That saying, i have noticed recently that betfair wihdrawals take about 4-5 days to show, used to be a couple. 

Turny, did you get the promo they offered for nz trot cup day, 20% extra each race? 

No I didn't bet cup day - vegy rarely bet mid week as no study time

• Like 1