NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Te Atatu South TAB

Steve Paul

Yes looking forward to it. 

Love PJ's comps' even with the sudden plethora of various competition's, some with quite large prizes, still by far the best going, and played by so many just for fun, amazing.

Never had the pleasure of being top of the 'magnificent seven' see you Saturday!!!

• Haha 1

Steve, I hope you have all your utilities up and running after the storm last Tuesday.

I am down the other end of Vodanovich and we still haven’t got our hot water back yet. 

With PJ’S comps running for most of the year I get to see why I shouldn’t go anywhere near a TAB Haha.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve Paul said:

Yes looking forward to it. 

Love PJ's comps' even with the sudden plethora of various competition's, some with quite large prizes, still by far the best going, and played by so many just for fun, amazing.

Never had the pleasure of being top of the 'magnificent seven' see you Saturday!!!

The pressure the pressure...

I've never been near the mag seven before either. It has become a bit of an obsession now. I have a feeling you may be No 1 after this weekend based on some pretty average performances from me lately.

All good fun though. I love it...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Paul said:

In the words of Crusty....GONE.

Just been told my local and favourite TAB is closing at the end of the month.

Gutted, although will probably save me a small fortune.

Sad to hear, used to go in there all the time, Debbie and Alan it was.  Many a great win and many a great loss:)

Inevitable with everything online.

The Westgate one also closed about 3 months ago, fortunately the lady in there got taken on by the Lincoln North TAB.  Just that and Henderson(Penny) left in the wild west now, maybe New Lynn??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kakama said:

Funny thing, they close down the tab,s around nz, yet still have those bloody outdated self service terminals, takes ages to load notes, half the time they refuse them? 

No wonder I bet mainly elsewhere.

They want to make it as hard as they can to withdraw/collect your money......if they want to play with the big boys they need to have a withdrawal attachment to their on line service, they can take a deposit from your card online but no withdrawal! Coral, Ladbrokes, William hill have been doing it for donkeys years.

• Like 1

Hi All, 

A few years ago, TAB was going to place those self service machines in supermarkets, clubs, all over the show? What happened? I get it, most do punting on devices, I do the same, but at large malls etc, why not have one with lotto outlet.

Totally agree with Flag, overseas operators make it easy to deposit & withdraw, tab make it as hard as possible to withdraw, halve the time they have no cash? Pretty poor 

• Like 1