NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Betcha

46 minutes ago, Nowornever said:

One difference would be if you made any money at all on Betcha it would be an instant ban not just a restriction. I have faced this UK lot before in Australia and there is no leniency in their policies. It is almost like Saddam Hussein has risen from the dead and is now running their risk department.

I am guessing weeks not months before we start hearing stories of draconian measures.

But it is the same NZ Entain company that has set it up.  So presumably the policies will be the same across both sites.  Assuming of course that the new site is more than just a domain name change and a different look.

14 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

But it is the same NZ Entain company that has set it up.  So presumably the policies will be the same across both sites.  Assuming of course that the new site is more than just a domain name change and a different look.

Maybe lets hope so anyway. Brodie can you start an account and let us know the results.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Exotic divs different? 

Yes the Betcha website are presumably fixed odds dividends at closing prices which will be normally way lower than tote. Up to 50% worse in some cases.

As a comparison the first race at invercargill

Victoria divs which are basically our tote divs

Quinella
4-9
$56.10
Exacta
4-9
$273.40

Trifecta
4-9-8
$794.00
First Four
4-9-8-6
$1,735.30
Jackpot $740.04

Betcha Divs

Quinella  4, 9           $36.00

Exacta  4, 9              $71.00

Trifecta  4, 9, 8        $476.00

First Four  4, 9, 8, 6 $1151.00

Good luck betting on Betcha racing with those differences

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Nowornever said:

Yes the Betcha website are presumably fixed odds dividends at closing prices which will be normally way lower than tote. Up to 50% worse in some cases.

As a comparison the first race at invercargill

Victoria divs which are basically our tote divs

Quinella
4-9
$56.10
Exacta
4-9
$273.40

Trifecta
4-9-8
$794.00
First Four
4-9-8-6
$1,735.30
Jackpot $740.04

Betcha Divs

Quinella  4, 9           $36.00

Exacta  4, 9              $71.00

Trifecta  4, 9, 8        $476.00

First Four  4, 9, 8, 6 $1151.00

Good luck betting on Betcha racing with those differences

At those prices the Boys Get Paid will love it...because it is social.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Nowornever said:

It's like getting blood out of a stone with Brodie 🤣

He's still living the high life on all the blood he got out of the TAB under the old rules!

What I do see with the new App is that the Bet Social makes it quite easy to set up a syndicate group which would be fun.  One of the drawbacks I've had with Syndicates in the past is keeping everyone informed about what the bets were.  Copying exotic multi's to text for was a nightmare.

6 minutes ago, Nowornever said:

Yes that is the main point of difference I can see.  

Has some potential.  Family challenges, pub challenges, around the table challenges, raceday oncourse syndicates.  Just need one tech savvy person to help set it up and then everyone can play.  Used to be a real pain oncourse with a group of people keeping track with a one day syndicate and only having the blank page at the back of the racebook.  Which they eventually took away as a cost saving measure!

31 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Has some potential.  Family challenges, pub challenges, around the table challenges, raceday oncourse syndicates.  Just need one tech savvy person to help set it up and then everyone can play.  Used to be a real pain oncourse with a group of people keeping track with a one day syndicate and only having the blank page at the back of the racebook.  Which they eventually took away as a cost saving measure!

Where do you set up your social profile? Can not see an option for that in the settings.

Looks good, bonus back on races 1-4 at Alex Park and Addington tomorrow night, more than the TAB app.  And being able to select any race to boost odds or do bonus back once a day is great too.  

5 hours ago, Debs said:

Looks good, bonus back on races 1-4 at Alex Park and Addington tomorrow night, more than the TAB app.  And being able to select any race to boost odds or do bonus back once a day is great too.  

I got none of those bonus offers, they must offer different deals to customers

Betcha & TAB well behind the 8 ball when it comes to promotions. 

Here are offers I get from Sportsbet, get the same for many weeks now. 
NRL and AFl, take a 2 plus same game multi up to $50, any legs lose you get bonus bet for that amount, can split up to 10 times.

Randwick R8, fixed odds win bet up to $25, if it doesn’t win, bonus back paid regardless where it finishes. 
Then their standard SGM one leg loses, bet returns etc. 

Even though I have started betting more with TAB mainly for 2nd, 3rd & 4th BB races, Sportsbet still the best for me. 

As for Betcha, seen promos today, nothing special so will not bet for awhile, until they lure me with better deposit match, promos 

IMG_9368.jpeg

IMG_9367.jpeg

6 hours ago, Debs said:

Ooops, I do see those offers now 👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...