NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Trackside - The New BIG SATURDAY

Trojan

Does anyone else think that it isn't working very well?  I'm not sure Guy Heveldt adds anything.

I tuned into Racing.Com to watch the lead up to the last race.  I was interested to watch Federer who raced like a shot cat.  The lead up was extensive compared to NZ Trackside however what really struck me was the post race analysis which lasted for about 6 minutes including interviewing Ciaron Maher the trainer of Federer.  In contrast we get very little post race analysis.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Geez we get a post race analysis nearly 20 mins after the Metric Mile has run at Wanganui and its a 20 second interview with Kelly Myers!  Back to calling it "AFTERMATH" as well!!

Yes.  I hope they interview young Ace Lawson-Carroll about his great ride on Shamus.  Made some of the more experienced Jockey's look not so.

50 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Yes.  I hope they interview young Ace Lawson-Carroll about his great ride on Shamus.  Made some of the more experienced Jockey's look not so.

Recorded it for you.  Ace is a fine young man and improving all the time.  He spoke very well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Trojan said:

Does anyone else think that it isn't working very well?  I'm not sure Guy Heveldt adds anything.

I tuned into Racing.Com to watch the lead up to the last race.  I was interested to watch Federer who raced like a shot cat.  The lead up was extensive compared to NZ Trackside however what really struck me was the post race analysis which lasted for about 6 minutes including interviewing Ciaron Maher the trainer of Federer.  In contrast we get very little post race analysis.

Yeah, Australia miles ahead of our gallop presenters. Poor Guy, needs a hairdresser