NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Spring is Springing with winners

Gammalite

Hopefully you blokes are keen on some of the Big races coming up ?  with the Top Horses having a crack for the Big prizes.

tonight we have some handy ones.

BEACH BALL is bouncing back into action tonight after his solid NZ Cup 3rd last year. Paying $19 / $5 place tonight race 8 . go boy !!

HARRISON JOHN at $6 is in race 4 and racing beautifully . go you good thing !!💰

ARDENS MEMORY for Allstars drawn 2 and won last 2 starts as well  . Yes Please !!  for some 5-1 there in race 9.🍻

ALWAYS BE MATTIE  in race 6 Alex Park , beat Mark Purdon who trailed it last start. Must be good to do that ? i'm convinced lol. and 4-1 excellent. 

BETTER ECLIPSE in the Kilmore Cup (that he won last year as well) is on at 10.30 your time so you're probably asleep for that one. 😁 The current Auckland Cup defending Champion looks well placed to get some of the $3.50 on offer tonight. He is near 2nd Best horse in Australia.

BRISBANE LIONS at $2.15 for the AFL Grand Final tomorrow . I'm all over that and cheering like mad for the Brisvegas Stars to outstrutt the Swans in front of 90 to 100 thousand people tomorrow at the MCG. wish us luck to get the win there after the narrow 5pt loss last year 😉👍🏆  go Boys !!!! 

WALLABIES v All blacks at $11-1 tomorrow   !!!! no way!!  . (No Way would you take them that is 😂😂 ) Go AB's !!🤣😎

• Like 1

Chief will be out and about trying to win the rich Hawkes Bay Guinea's tomorrow too with 

CAPTURED BY LOVE , the only filly in race 5 against the big bad boy 3 yearolds. $2.50 odds.

All the very best to Win the Day down at Hastings Chief  !! She is a real live chance and have all my fingers and toes crossed she gets the money in that Big Group 2 event 🤞💰👍

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Gammalite said:

Chief will be out and about trying to win the rich Hawkes Bay Guinea's tomorrow too with 

CAPTURED BY LOVE , the only filly in race 5 against the big bad boy 3 yearolds. $2.50 odds.

All the very best to Win the Day down at Hastings Chief  !! She is a real live chance and have all my fingers and toes crossed she gets the money in that Big Group 2 event 🤞💰👍

Good luck to the Chief....I hope he went out on the track when issue after first race ,got a handful of turf and grass and taught them some basics.

And offered some helpful advice how to improve for future !

19 hours ago, Gammalite said:

Hopefully you blokes are keen on some of the Big races coming up ?  with the Top Horses having a crack for the Big prizes.

tonight we have some handy ones.

BEACH BALL is bouncing back into action tonight after his solid NZ Cup 3rd last year. Paying $19 / $5 place tonight race 8 . go boy !!

HARRISON JOHN at $6 is in race 4 and racing beautifully . go you good thing !!💰

ARDENS MEMORY for Allstars drawn 2 and won last 2 starts as well  . Yes Please !!  for some 5-1 there in race 9.🍻

ALWAYS BE MATTIE  in race 6 Alex Park , beat Mark Purdon who trailed it last start. Must be good to do that ? i'm convinced lol. and 4-1 excellent. 

BETTER ECLIPSE in the Kilmore Cup (that he won last year as well) is on at 10.30 your time so you're probably asleep for that one. 😁 The current Auckland Cup defending Champion looks well placed to get some of the $3.50 on offer tonight. He is near 2nd Best horse in Australia.

BRISBANE LIONS at $2.15 for the AFL Grand Final tomorrow . I'm all over that and cheering like mad for the Brisvegas Stars to outstrutt the Swans in front of 90 to 100 thousand people tomorrow at the MCG. wish us luck to get the win there after the narrow 5pt loss last year 😉👍🏆  go Boys !!!! 

WALLABIES v All blacks at $11-1 tomorrow   !!!! no way!!  . (No Way would you take them that is 😂😂 ) Go AB's !!🤣😎

Some big performances at Addington...a couple of Southland Stars looking very good.

Mattie White seems a good preparer of horses..... his Always Be horse had little luck and one to follow.

A couple of fast times at Park over the mile !.......in particular the Maiden race was very competitive and threw out some to follow !