Today

Bet $50.00  Return $266.00

Running Total

Bet $50.00 Return $266.00

Great Start, shame you missed it Hesi.

Edited by barryb
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, barryb said:

Regardless of outcomes of comps or picks, this forum has some serious action on it today.

Buckloads of posts going on, Chief will be a happy man.

good spirited stuff as well, mostly.

134 vs 19 on Thoroughbred since this morning

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mardigras said:

Whatever you do, there will be people who find fault in it. It's the nature of internet sites. 

Shit yeah, bang on. If there was a charge for the selections then i guess you are more accepting of it, but really when over this weekend anyone taking the bets would have done exceptionally well its a bit rich to criticise.

Besides it takes up my time to post what are my better bets & you offer up pricing on the same, for zero return for ourselves. Clowns like Tommy fail to understand that providing these bets confirms what we are saying works, its showing there are other ways to win that punters possibly on here didn't know before how to apply. Tommy thinks wanking on about his BP is the way to help people, but alas with no selections offered up to verify what he is saying, results in us all knowing he is just full of BS.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, barryb said:

Shit yeah, bang on. If there was a charge for the selections then i guess you are more accepting of it, but really when over this weekend anyone taking the bets would have done exceptionally well its a bit rich to criticise.

Besides it takes up my time to post what are my better bets & you offer up pricing on the same, for zero return for ourselves. Clowns like Tommy fail to understand that providing these bets confirms what we are saying works, its showing there are other ways to win that punters possibly on here didn't know before how to apply. Tommy thinks wanking on about his BP is the way to help people, but alas with no selections offered up to verify what he is saying, results in us all knowing he is just full of BS.

I appreciate your generosity and so does my account. I think most can see through the bullshit so wouldn't let it worry you. I'm having fun learning 

• Like 3

26 Dec 2018

Hi Fellas

Here is an early one that I have rated for a heavy 10 or 11, I will place it in the Wednesday thread as well. Just tipping it early so some of you can get an Xmas present price about one.

17:16 ell R09  4 Meeska Mooska $17.00 NZTAB $51.00 fixed.

Edited by barryb
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yep, I don't have the answers. If I did, I'd be able to select the winner of every race in one. I can't. And I don't have the luxury of picking them the next day.

As for the BP, it shows 1 winner from 4 selections, paying just over $2. I know that's not bad for you, but I think I'd rather use a dartboard than that.

• Like 2

On 23/12/2018 at 9:05 PM, barryb said:

26 Dec 2018

Hi Fellas

Here is an early one that I have rated for a heavy 10 or 11, I will place it in the Wednesday thread as well. Just tipping it early so some of you can get an Xmas present price about one.

17:16 ell R09  4 Meeska Mooska $17.00 NZTAB $51.00 fixed.

Moved into $31 now, nice little early overs pick up for those who got on.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, barryb said:

Moved into $31 now, nice little early overs pick up for those who got on.

Thought i better put fiver on the way your picking. Dont worry, regardless of where it finishes, you wont get any abuse?. Mind you, if it wins you might have a few happy boay punters. Thanks for the tips over the year. 

Merry Xmas All

64CE0AFC-2B13-4967-862C-428516F175C4.jpeg

If you can be bothered, there are nice overs to be made on the Cattle Trough stable in Race 5 at Ellerslie.

The wetter, the better.

Raced in the top brigade under Stick's tutoring before being given a long spell and transferred to Matamata's royal family.

Has been working like Winx in recent weeks with two quiet lead up races to get the fitness levels ready for this one.

The bonus is the 3k claim and the extra bonus was the early fixed odds.

Now into $21 but expect single figures tomorrow.

Merry Christmas

Ho Ho Ho

image.jpg

1 hour ago, pete said:

I got it at 51 yesterday,

Oh, merry Xmas to anyone else who's sad enough to be on BOAY this morning ?

Yep I am sad as well.

The one day where the gifts that say they come from Dad, he has the same surprised look on his face as the kids when they open them. He's also thinking how farking much did that cost.

• Haha 2

• hesi unfeatured and unpinned this topic