Bit Of A Yarn

Stipes Ashburton?

Newmarket

I see R Dunn didnt tell stipes todays winner Spot On had been gelded? Suprised he wasnt fined. Surprised to that Rachmanicov has to trial from a stand before next race. Thats a bit harsh, he usually begins ok, far worse still racing, look at baileys night??

See not all winners today tested. It surprised me that a couple of winners today, didnt get tested? I am surprised that they didnt, You know which 2 horses i mean. 

Harness needs everything it can to improve its image, 

8B1FD380-CECA-4D2C-8F6A-FCADFC69BFF3.jpeg

Edited by Newmarket
  • Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Newmarket said:

I see R Dunn didnt tell stipes todays winner Spot On had been gelded? Suprised he wasnt fined. Surprised to that Rachmanicov has to trial from a stand before next race. Thats a bit harsh, he usually begins ok, far worse still racing, look at baileys night??

See not all winners today tested. It surprised me that a couple of winners today, didnt get tested? I am surprised that they didnt, You know which 2 horses i mean. 

Harness needs everything it can to improve its image, 

8B1FD380-CECA-4D2C-8F6A-FCADFC69BFF3.jpeg

well it would be two stone lighter than the other horses and no fine for dun too

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Newmarket said:

Four winners not tested. All from differnt trainers so not sure what you mean as knowing which 2 horses  you are talking about.  Jonty James who finished 8th was tested. Now thats a bit random.

22 minutes ago, Harewood said:

Four winners not tested. All from differnt trainers so not sure what you mean as knowing which 2 horses  you are talking about.  Jonty James who finished 8th was tested. Now thats a bit random.

Yes, Jonty Jones testing strange. 

Harewood, with recent enquiries into certain trainers and drivers, ongoing court proceadures etc, i would have thought hrnz would make sure all would be tested that win, if they want confidence from punters, they should. 

• Like 1