Bit Of A Yarn

Curioser and curioser ...

Weasel

Stipes Report yesterday dealt with something said by M Cameron in a post-race interview on Wednesday at Tauranga (after winning on Pasabahce). What did he say that was 'inadvisable'?

M Cameron PASABAHCE - Was spoken to regarding inadvisable comments made in a post-race interview.

Ooooh Musty .... didn't see it ... but surely someone here must've My-Skied it ....

It would be interesting to know what constitutes "inadvisable" - I'd be fascinated to know where the stipes draw the line on that big grey continuum which has free speech at one end and slander - breach of racing rules - hurt feelings/egos at the other .....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jess said:

Ooooh Musty .... didn't see it ... but surely someone here must've My-Skied it ....

It would be interesting to know what constitutes "inadvisable" - I'd be fascinated to know where the stipes draw the line on that big grey continuum which has free speech at one end and slander - breach of racing rules - hurt feelings/egos at the other .....

Oooh Jessabelle ...I'm not sure I like the name Musty ...makes me feel sorta  old and unclean and smelly and totally undesirable. LOL

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Thomass said:

Silly Billy Pinn was similarly reprimanded for saying so in a more blunt manner a few months back

"I was told to give her a hiding"...By Lee Somerville...who got reprimanded as well

Its not a real good look to be fear...

I agree with the stripes about some of these comments. 

As a breeder, if they are not inclined to run, I am not inclined to breed from them. 

Everyone will be following suit in 10 years anyway when the whip has all but disappeared. Maybe even sooner. 

• Like 1

Beau I expect you are probably right - but if they ban whips they might have to up the ante (in terms of detection and penalties) when it comes to the use of things like jiggers .... I could imagine that sort of disgusting practice increasing if whips were banned ...