Bit Of A Yarn

TAB in knot - AGAIN !!

The Centaur

You have got to laugh at TAB. According to TAB there is no NZ gallop meeting on Friday. BUT there is i.e. Te Aroha.

What the TAB have done is assign JetBet No. 6 to Te Aroha. Now the standard rule with fields at the TAB is you can't have the same meeting number on two consecutive days. The Thursday Ashburton meeting has M6 so I guess it won't be until Friday we'll see the fields for Te Aroha. 

27 minutes ago, Reefton said:

You really would wonder ...

The South Island gallop meetings are invariably meeting 6 but this time Ashburton is meeting 4 and from what you say Te Aroha is meeting 6.

Another example of it ain't broke but we will fix it anyway

My mistake yes Ashburton is 4. Why break the formula normally South Is  6. Still doesn't  explain the non show of Te Aroha, They definitely have assigned 6 for Te Aroha.

Could it be they have sacked the locals at TAB and only have the overseas parasitic bookie employees running the show who haven't a clue about NZ place names.

Edited by The Centaur
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Centaur said:

My mistake yes Ashburton is 4. Why break the formula normally South Is  6. Still doesn't  explain the non show of Te Aroha, They definitely have assigned 6 for Te Aroha.

Could it be they have sacked the locals at TAB and only have the overseas parasitic bookie employees running the show who haven't a clue about NZ place names.

Yes and agree - I just hopped onto the website and no Te Aroha

Perhaps it is a new technique - simply don't bother with putting the fields up