Bit Of A Yarn

For all the Know alls out there !!

James Bond

12 hours ago, Four shaw said:

That’s correct it was on tv3 a little red head trainer was interviewed telling the hole story Campbell live I think 

Little red head trainer also said they were there to break his legs a couple of heavies all presented on a Campbell live great story 

20 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

there's no way in hell I would ever set my integrity aside to go to work for them clowns.

That’s not what I’m suggesting , the RIU have come in for criticism from throughout the country throughbreds , harness  and Greyhounds .

They are obviously so thick skinned and clearly don’t take in how the 3 codes hold them with disdain and contempt .

Looking from the outside there are  certainly signs of corruption  within it ,  they the RIU  must be oblivious to what is actually needed by the 3 codes regarding keeping the  participants within the rules of racing .

Honesty and Integrity went out the door years ago and the consistency that people ask for is not there .

The only way I can see anyone making a difference is to work within , meaning placing people like Yankiwi  within the code and let them do what has to be done to bring it back into line . 

At the moment every participant within the code sees  the RIU as a joke .

And to be perfectly honest they are .

On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 4:31 PM, Yankiwi said:

Funny you bring this up Girly...

I relinquished my GRNZ license in 2015, yet I still have voting papers, in the original envelope they came in, here for the 2016 NZGRA BOARD ELECTIONS. I've also got the self addressed return envelope addressed to Phil Holden/Vikki Lust, which was against GRNZ rules in 2016.

Therefore - I had the opportunity to vote for the LP Rep even though I was no longer an LP...

How's that for integrity from the 2016 version of GRNZ headquarters?

IMG_1015.thumb.jpg.dfca84fdfad31616a69f388831f859b6.jpg

1 hour ago, Arsenic said:

That’s not what I’m suggesting , the RIU have come in for criticism from throughout the country throughbreds , harness  and Greyhounds .

The position on offer (which WILL be filled from within) is with the RIU.

If the GRNZ board decides to separate ties with the RIU & put integrity matters back under direct GRNZ control, then who would the top dog of the new found integrity provider answer to?

image.png.618bfefa978f7fddd62d0075cb1fd3bc.png

Or directly to the GRNZ board? (Headquarters.. it appears to need updating)

image.png.2e31ecc2580a0ad3587d56d0113ac480.png

Another quorum (at least) of clowns, full of conflicts & self interests...

Under either scenario, the first controversial or un-liked change that was made, or one of their mates that had some integrity enforced on them, would see my future with the employer in serious jeopardy.

Image myself tuning up at the Fahey's kennel, unannounced, and rejecting the cup of tea which was offered as it wasn't a social call and I had a job to do with urgency. How would the GRNZ board view that? 

It'd only take 4 of them to send me packing, wouldn't it?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Arsenic said:

Well looking at that lineup I see what you mean , about as much integrity as what comes out of Donald Trumps mouth .

In that case the lineup must have heaps of integrity, because Donald Trump has more integrity than any other Politician on the planet.

• Like 1