Bit Of A Yarn

Do I understand this right

Testy

18 minutes ago, Testy said:

Can someone confirm- Lisa Cole has left the training residence where the Cole/Rendle etc dogs are trained, right?
Doesn't she have to live on site under the rules?

And the Association aren't blinking an eye?

Do I misunderstand?

Correct, she has been gone for quite some time now, Lisa is also a full time teacher

So along with ignoring the live/dead baiting, the Assn and RIU are completely ignoring these rules as well?
This is so incredibly corrupt...

How can we hold these clowns responsible?

Wouldn't it be nice instead of seeing headlines about dogs dying on the ferry live baiting and puppy farmers dragging us down to see headlines about how GRNZ is improving on it's in-house problems and actually creating a better industry..

Thoughts and prayers!

Edited by Testy

39 minutes ago, Kiwigreys said:

Correct, she has been gone for quite some time now, Lisa is also a full time teacher

Not knocking what you have said Kiwi, but is their unequivocal evidence that she no longer resides at the kennels? Can that be proven if I were to query the situation with head office?

6 minutes ago, Cockyaleg said:

Not knocking what you have said Kiwi, but is their unequivocal evidence that she no longer resides at the kennels? Can that be proven if I were to query the situation with head office?

Ring GRNZ, they have no reason to lie if it isn’t true ??? ummmmm hmmmmm

1 hour ago, Cockyaleg said:

Evidence or hear say? Last I knew all was ka pai at the Cole whanau. 

• Champ Post 1

They are not breaking the rules. If they are, I have not seen a rule that specifically prevents trainers from living off the property. As pointed out earlier, many trainers are living off the property, and rightly so. It is up to the trainer to set up their properties, and staff them accordingly. Thats how I see it.

• Like 2