Bit Of A Yarn

NZGRA

34 minutes ago, Mehe said:

No she dont have you had to many onions and spend alot time on the throne  she only has to be on the property once in 14 days 

Still ultimately responsible for every action her staff takes whether she is on the property or not. Her husband follows her instructions as he is just a kennel hand. To give her husband full control in her absence is no defense.

• Like 1

Just now, Cockyaleg said:

Still ultimately responsible for every action her staff takes whether she is on the property or not. Her husband follows her instructions as he is just a kennel hand. To give her husband full control in her absence is no defense.

So, i dont know much about this. But is it confirmed that live animal was on lure? And was there proof? 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Cockyaleg said:

Yes she is and she will get a holiday as well brendon gone for life and lisa ten years I'm picking

Then they got to look at mcinerney 

Edited by Mehe
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Newmarket said:

So, i dont know much about this. But is it confirmed that live animal was on lure? And was there proof? 

That is yet to be officially confirmed. There were I believe 9 original supporting witnesses. More may have come forward since. We are yet to know the results from the forensic samples and electronic communications. There is sufficient evidence for the crown prosecutor to proceed to court or the case would have been dropped. The SPCA only brings to court cases it believes it can win. 

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

2 hours ago, Cockyaleg said:

That is yet to be officially confirmed. There were I believe 9 original supporting witnesses. More may have come forward since. We are yet to know the results from the forensic samples and electronic communications. There is sufficient evidence for the crown prosecutor to proceed to court or the case would have been dropped. The SPCA only brings to court cases it believes it can win. 

Hope you are right.

4 hours ago, Cheats onion rings said:

And how many months is it now he threaten to cut Steven mc innernys throat at the track. Why they never went to the police is a total mystery

There is more than cole that want to do that

• Haha 1