Bit Of A Yarn

Puppy socializing

gambler

In this day of bullshit we have to have goals and outcomes. Small trainers goals are to get there dogs to the tracks safely. There outcome is to win enough to buy there dogs food. Never mind the power bill etc. Or paying for the next trainers licence. Lisa's gole is to earn $26,000 a week to keep her kennels going. So nzgra how bout setting up some new goals and outcomes. Don't worry bout puppies socializing. Worry bout your struggling trainers

• Like 4

3 points I would like to make. 1st the article is exactly correct. Imprinting as I call it has been well known for 30 yrs. I can expand on that, but do not have the time at present. The second point is, it has been downloaded off the internet, probably originates from the kennel club USA or some place similar. My bet is the welfare officer stole it from Australia and just regurgitated for your consumption thereby proving she is doing a wonderful job. And the third point which the welfare officer fails to understand is, it has been written for normal run of the mill pooches, and is fundamentally incorrect for Greyhounds.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 2

1 hour ago, Cheats onion rings said:

I agree entirely Aquaman. The nzgra are amazing. The other day we had a photo glaring at us with Cole giving the finger. Today I see if you click on " Greyhound". There's a photo of his partner in crime. How about some good honest trainers nzgra in your photos. These creeps make honest people sick

I cant believe GRNZ wpuld put a photo on.their website of that scab giving all greyhound people and the betting.public the finger. Outrageous

2 hours ago, Greyhounder said:

I cant believe GRNZ wpuld put a photo on.their website of that scab giving all greyhound people and the betting.public the finger. Outrageous

Not often that I defend the tosser, but it appears to me to be his index finger.

image.png.263a212542462c9eb9001d39b980ed17.png.61d33072e664cc32b5848fe9319e26cf.png

That said, it be the same finger a doctor would likely use to physically examine your colon.

19 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

Not often that I defend the tosser, but it appears to me to be his index finger.

image.png.263a212542462c9eb9001d39b980ed17.png.61d33072e664cc32b5848fe9319e26cf.png

That said, it be the same finger a doctor would likely use to physically examine your colon.

I stand.corrected. should have gone to Specsavers. Im sure that finger has been photoshopped tho.

56 minutes ago, Greyhounder said:

I stand.corrected. should have gone to Specsavers. Im sure that finger has been photoshopped tho.

That’ll be the finger he will be getting for his rectal exam when he joins the team at Rimutaka prison, 

you beds already made for you pal, even got a tv for you so you can watch everyone else race while your not

• Haha 2

Do

4 hours ago, Kiwigreys said:

That’ll be the finger he will be getting for his rectal exam when he joins the team at Rimutaka prison, 

you beds already made for you pal, even got a tv for you so you can watch everyone else race while your not

Don't think they have sky in there so wont be able to watch 

He will have to get a radio haha

• Like 1