Bit Of A Yarn

If your not happy........

I see lots of unhappy trainers out there, if your not happy about the whole stinking situation, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!.

There’s no point complaining about it on here

I’m thinking to start off an urgent meeting between GRNZ and the trainers ASAP at the palace in Petone.

11 minutes ago, Kiwigreys said:

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!.

Good luck with this one mate. I've been telling them that for years...

However, think about things this way...

Most of the bombshells seem to go off in the CD.

The areas with the most prosecutions seem to be the North & the South.

Something has stunk in the CD for a very long time. Were told that the one, whom I believe is the stink leader, will be on his merry way at the end of this month.

Side note: Heard more anchovies, smuggling synthetic opioids, have swum up the Wanganui river & are on their way to the JCA.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, jess said:

You're = you are.  The wee apostrophe thingee indicates the missed letter (the a) of the full phrase.  

Your = expression of ownership (ie yours, mine etc).

Ewe're absolutely correct Jess. Kiwigreys made an error.

On ‎4‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 7:41 PM, Yankiwi said:

Were told that the one

I was guilty of that same error too. Were should have been We're.

On ‎4‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 7:41 PM, Yankiwi said:

Heard more anchovies

Then I followed it up with an even bigger error, anchovies should have been sardines.

Maybe the Sardines(or were they anchovies?) I had a couple of weeks back did actually negatively (or is that positively?) effect the neurons in my brain.

Something very fishy going on. :)

• Haha 1

On 4/05/2019 at 7:11 PM, Kiwigreys said:

I see lots of unhappy trainers out there, if your not happy about the whole stinking situation, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!.

There’s no point complaining about it on here

I’m thinking to start off an urgent meeting between GRNZ and the trainers ASAP at the palace in Petone.

The difficulty you are likely to face is that change is only likely to occur from within. External pressure has shown previously to have very little if any impact.

Ha ha go Lisa. You served those muppet trainers well today. They all smiling and happy. Leading there dogs back. I hope they can all feed there dogs tonight . You will. And Big Time Geoga who gets bigger every week as her pants get tighter. Good on you Lisa and congrats

4 hours ago, gambler said:

Ha ha go Lisa. You served those muppet trainers well today. They all smiling and happy. Leading there dogs back. I hope they can all feed there dogs tonight . You will. And Big Time Geoga who gets bigger every week as her pants get tighter. Good on you Lisa and congrats

What a low life wanker.Having a go at a women’s size while hiding behind an alias.Your parents must be so proud of you.

• Like 2

On 6/05/2019 at 6:20 AM, Yankiwi said:

Maybe the Sardines(or were they anchovies?) I had a couple of weeks back did actually negatively (or is that positively?) effect the neurons in my brain.

Something very fishy going on. :)

They are Columbian sardines, very rare and only brought in Australia 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Milo said:

What a low life wanker.Having a go at a women’s size while hiding behind an alias.Your parents must be so proud of you.

Nothing compared to the nastiness she dishes out at the track. Often seen laughing when other trainers dogs get hurt, can't contain her delight. The smart arse comments roll easily off her tongue, chip off the old block. Totally unnecessary behaviour and far from endearing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cockyaleg said:

Nothing compared to the nastiness she dishes out at the track. Often seen laughing when other trainers dogs get hurt, can't contain her delight. The smart arse comments roll easily off her tongue, chip off the old block. Totally unnecessary behaviour and far from endearing.

Her and her lot of sheep weren’t laughing when Marcy’s dog smashed the other 7 Cole dogs last week ( or night have been week before)

• Haha 2

On 6/05/2019 at 4:50 PM, gambler said:

I certainly hope they fed their dogs last night also.If they are relying on winning to feed their dogs then they need to rethink about being in the greyhound game.I hope your gambling is better than the rubbish you write or you will be starving by now.

1 hour ago, Milo said:

"If they are relying on winning to feed their dogs then they need to rethink about being in the greyhound game."

WOW! Remember this, you wrote it; 

"FACT.Coles been charged with nothing. FACT.You say a bison and a rabbit were likely killed. FACT.No charges laid. FACT.Your full of it."

How ridiculously inane can you be? No one has the right to place in jeopardy the livelihood of an entire industry to serve himself. His actions have the potential to end the sport in this country. You seem to be totally OK with that and deserve no respect for your posts.

In the business world "monopolies" are frond upon. Business is highly regulated to eliminate dishonest practices and promote healthy competition. Healthy competition and consumer confidence have all but disappeared. The potential to rort the system under this present business model has also been identified by those in power. Your blind support for someone who has been charged with a criminal offense is sickening. Even the staff abandoned ship en masse. The majority of participants are now fighting for their lives through no fault of their own. Pull your head in!

18 hours ago, Cockyaleg said:

I think McDonalds Wanganui will take a hit if the Coles get the boot, no one keeps a figure like that of healthy treats

On 5/6/2019 at 4:50 PM, gambler said:

I'm a long time reader, but first time poster.... You've gone off track mate, and others for that matter... They will be reading your posts and personal attacks as motivation for them to continue to dominate the CD racing, regardless of the methods they choose to use to achieve this. Keep fueling the fire.. Your remarks will have little to no affect to their continued dominance so save your breath.

On 5/6/2019 at 9:47 PM, Mehe said:

Hey Maxine  you must be proud of your son as well 

Oh I'm not agreeing what gambler said 

I bet Maxine is very proud of her son. He has grown up to be a respectful man who has gone out on his own merits and is tasting success. Currently has a nice team in the kennel block. Well done Sam! 

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Enthusiast said:

I'm a long time reader, but first time poster.... You've gone off track mate, and others for that matter... They will be reading your posts and personal attacks as motivation for them to continue to dominate the CD racing, regardless of the methods they choose to use to achieve this. Keep fueling the fire.. Your remarks will have little to no affect to their continued dominance so save your breath.

I bet Maxine is very proud of her son. He has grown up to be a respectful man who has gone out on his own merits and is tasting success. Currently has a nice team in the kennel block. Well done Sam! 

I agree some personal stuff isn’t great first time poster but long time reader LOL hey but regardless of the methods they use common LIVEBAITING mate not on in anybody’s world ?????