Bit Of A Yarn

Where are controls --- TAB website?

Took quite some time building up web balance and all blown in one hit with a trifecta that didn't go through as percentage.

After years of battling the TAB  put controls on the amount spent in one bet. That was a must for anyone carrying a decent balance. Now after spending $50M on the new website its not possible to have controls and limits. Yet along the left side there is a setting option leading one to believe the old settings still exist. Thats dishonest. Like I said to the TAB when one buys a new car one doesn't expect to have to hunt around town for new tyres.

The TAB website and all those associated with it is a disgrace to the internet.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, The Centaur said:

Took quite some time building up web balance and all blown in one hit with a trifecta that didn't go through as percentage.

After years of battling the TAB  put controls on the amount spent in one bet. That was a must for anyone carrying a decent balance. Now after spending $50M on the new website its not possible to have controls and limits. Yet along the left side there is a setting option leading one to believe the old settings still exist. Thats dishonest. Like I said to the TAB when one buys a new car one doesn't expect to have to hunt around town for new tyres.

The TAB website and all those associated with it is a disgrace to the internet.

Pretty sure the same happened to globe Derby (Rees) a few months ago, heart breaking. But they don't give a fuck.....I would give them a call T.C they can go through your records and see how you normally bet surely some sort of human still works at the top level of customer service!