Bit Of A Yarn

Palmerston North Monday

Bettingman

Can someone please tell me how the selection rules at Palmy apply, surely if there are two races of the same grade they should be drawn randomly, not all the best dogs in one race and the rest in another? (Both with the same prize money)

There are 2 c4/5 457m races, should it not be either a c5 & a c4/5 or 2 evenly drawn c4/5 races?

Id be spewing if I were fredrickson with his dog thrown in the tougher race or Walsh not having her dogs split between races!

However I’d be laughing if I had one of the c5 dogs in the poorer race picking up the same prize money as the far stronger race!

Club selection policy (however it seems very outdated) can be found here.

https://www.grnz.co.nz/trainers/Club-Selection-Criteria.aspx

The reality of what has happened can probably be found here.

http://pngreyhounds.kiwi/committee-2/

When the club & race secretary is also an employee/ex employee? of the club president, you'll probably get the fields drawn in the way that poppa sees as a best fit, especially when he's shouting the beers after the races.

Totally unfair to Karin & I'd pick that every other club in the country (bar possibly Wanganui & Wellington) would have something in their selection criteria saying that dogs from the same owner and/or trainer would be split in to separate races when possible. That's not the case in Palmy, where looking after #1 is the top priority.

Have a look at the distance field. It tells a similar story...

Doubt me?

You can have a read through the one time that the co-stars got caught playing their little game here.

http://www.jca.org.nz/non-race-day-hearings/non-raceday-inquiry-riu-v-pb-freeman-decision-dated-8-january-2015/?searchterm=freeman*

I was the one to snap him out about that fiasco, first posted here...

https://www.racecafe.co.nz/forums/index.php?/topic/38277-stand-downs/&tab=comments#comment-346451

Edited by Yankiwi

3 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

Club selection policy (however it seems very outdated) can be found here.

https://www.grnz.co.nz/trainers/Club-Selection-Criteria.aspx

The reality of what has happened can probably be found here.

http://pngreyhounds.kiwi/committee-2/

When the club & race secretary is also an employee/ex employee? of the club president, you'll probably get the fields drawn in the way that poppa sees as a best fit, especially when he's shouting the beers after the races.

Totally unfair to Karin & I'd pick that every other club in the country (bar possibly Wanganui & Wellington) would have something in their selection criteria saying that dogs from the same owner and/or trainer would be split in to separate races when possible. That's not the case in Palmy, where looking after #1 is the top priority.

Have a look at the distance field. It tells a similar story...

Doubt me?

You can have a read through the one time that the co-stars got caught playing their little game here.

http://www.jca.org.nz/non-race-day-hearings/non-raceday-inquiry-riu-v-pb-freeman-decision-dated-8-january-2015/?searchterm=freeman*

I was the one to snap him out about that fiasco, first posted here...

https://www.racecafe.co.nz/forums/index.php?/topic/38277-stand-downs/&tab=comments#comment-346451

Maybe get facts right the girl you are accusing doesnt even in the area anymore

Screenshot_20190518-133517_Chrome.jpg

Guest CrossCodes
2 hours ago, JasonMc said:

Maybe get facts right the girl you are accusing doesnt even in the area anymore

Screenshot_20190518-133517_Chrome.jpg

Stick to beating up pensioners Jason.

I think why cross code is bringing this up is mccock keeps trolling everyone and he  thinks he is the local cop of the site 

I bet he wont tell you why he got booted of the other site 

He use to go running of to scooby if he didnt like things his way

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CrossCodes said:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/southland-times/73844216/null

Heres Jason’s (the moral crusader) true personality.

Do you sit with your hand on it you knob jockey ? And everytime i post hand comes out of your pants and your sweaty hands dredging up the past non event?

I will challenge you to post a court report or anything passed the said article that shows any truth to the "alleged" incident as you wont find my name anywhere. Must of been a slow reporting day for the reporter and i guess "old man takes swing at patron misses and ends up in a garden" wouldnt sell newspapers.

Agree with Gambler lets talk about current affairs!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Mehe said:

I think why cross code is bringing this up is mccock keeps trolling everyone and he  thinks he is the local cop of the site 

I bet he wont tell you why he got booted of the other site 

He use to go running of to scooby if he didnt like things his way

I didnt get booted off any site it was my choice not to post on other sites. I am not ashamed to report what i feel is content that oversteps the mark and if site owner didnt agree post would remain in place and life goes on. I don't think unfounded tales of adultery or accusations of people sleeping with bosses to get jobs have a place on an forum hence why i report things. I never said im a saint but the sexist comments on here against young women cross the line and from gutless pricks who wont grow a pair and name themselves is even worse.

Pink shirt day was yesterday to make awareness of bullying and the people on here who weight shame and degrade woman need to take a hard look at themselves

Edited by JasonMc
  • Champ Post 2

8 minutes ago, JasonMc said:

I didnt get booted off any site it was my choice not to post on other sites. I am not ashamed to report what i feel is content that oversteps the mark and if site owner didnt agree post would remain in place and life goes on. I don't think unfounded tales of adultery or accusations of people sleeping with bosses to get jobs have a place on an forum hence why i report things. I never said im a saint but the sexist comments on here against young women cross the line and from gutless pricks who wont grow a pair and name themselves is even worse.

Pink shirt day was yesterday to make awareness of bullying and the people on here who weight shame and degrade woman need to take a hard look at themselves

Yes mccock it was pink shirt day and your one of the biggest bullies I have seen you should ask your brothers

And you did get booted of the other site if you didnt get booted go and send us a message i bet you dont as you cant get on tell us why that is 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mehe said:

Yes mccock it was pink shirt day and your one of the biggest bullies I have seen you should ask your brothers

And you did get booted of the other site if you didnt get booted go and send us a message i bet you dont as you cant get on tell us why that is 

The site owner and i did not agree on a said issue and i decided to move away from the toxic site so no i won't send you a message as i deactivated my login

And who the hell are you to think you know my family and they have told you i bully them? Do you wish to put your name to that allegation? $1.01 favourite your just another keyboard warrior who will never name themselves

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mehe said:

One thing for sure. He didn't string up a white poodle and let his dogs kill it

• Champ Post 1

Mccock I seen you bully them dont try and be a hero

Your the biggest keyboard warrior that there is 

you got booted of the site you even went back on to read and scooby blocked you so you couldnt you freak 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, gambler said:

One thing for sure. He didn't string up a white poodle and let his dogs kill it

Oh but he backs another kennel that dose that sort of thing weather they use a white poodle I dont know

On 18/05/2019 at 4:25 PM, JasonMc said:

Do you sit with your hand on it you knob jockey ? And everytime i post hand comes out of your pants and your sweaty hands dredging up the past non event?

I will challenge you to post a court report or anything passed the said article that shows any truth to the "alleged" incident as you wont find my name anywhere. Must of been a slow reporting day for the reporter and i guess "old man takes swing at patron misses and ends up in a garden" wouldnt sell newspapers.

Agree with Gambler lets talk about current affairs!!!!!!

terrible talk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1