Bit Of A Yarn

HAZEL!!!

One thing about the 40 something generation...is the idea that their kiddies are relly relly special....

...and that they should all have unique names to mirror their individuality and just how special the spoilt little f'ers are...

Sharneeeekwaaa...Charrrdonwaaa...Roxxy...or Rockseee....mainly from West Aucks...most certainly from Bogansville The Tron...aka Hamilton..get the picture?

Its great then that a good old fashioned meme gets resurrected in HAZEL...delivered to the Racing Industry into Big Red Sharrocks hot little hands....

...so he can make exorbitant profits out of her....

....and boy can she ride...HAZEL SCHOFER...rode so well on her first day she won the J Challenge

Big Red was very reluctant to let her provide other trainers with winners when interviewed

"na, I'll pick a few out for her...mainly mine to protect the gold plated 4kgs go fast....cos SHES ALL MINE Muhhshahaha"

Very similar anyway...let's hope she can take a spray or two...and no stupid f in media like Sweenz and Toeknee Lee putting her on a pedestal like they did with silly Billy..poor kid

This girl has brains, maturity and went to Pony Club...essential tools in this game

...let's hope she doesn't fall in love with Opee...or vice versa...and that's on the cards....

...in fact Opee should be banned from riding in the CD while Hazel's establishing herself...

I TIPPED IT HERE FIRST...could be another Clapperton...Kim....yet another good old fashioned name!

Edited by Thomass
  • Like 2

Big T, you will be shifting to Hamilton soon, going to be the in place with Global warming, Insurance premium rises, safe from natural disasters etc.

If I was You I would get in quick, nice big property by the river would suit a leftie like you.

53 minutes ago, barryb said:

Big T, you will be shifting to Hamilton soon, going to be the in place with Global warming, Insurance premium rises, safe from natural disasters etc.

If I was You I would get in quick, nice big property by the river would suit a leftie like you.

Somewhere without internet would be quite good BB???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cmon boyz...

...this is about 'HAZEL' and how great it is the olde world names are making a comeback...

...and How potentially good Hazel the Jockey is...

..it ain't about yous Bogans expounding bogan barryz theory...ok?

The other great thing that Big Red Did was send Hazel over to Jockey school close to NGH Handbrake Harry...rather than Bogansville Naki...

...luckily she didn't pick up his smoking technique...

but his excellent tutelage has obviously rubbed off...

NGH was still tutoring Haze as she was walking down the race after winning....

The other hilarious thing to come out of this was the Silver Haired devil Coppins trying to put words into Big Red's mouth on the wire lessss

"cmon Red...that Billy could have been anything couldn't he...he might come back..you'll give him another chance maybe..Red??

"Na Na and na...never was much good to be fear"

Ouch...don't mess wid da Red boyz

Crikey where to start..at the risk of showing me age....

Early on with Kevin Gray...LACERATION...won 9 on her...CLASSIC BAY first stakes race...3 Country Cups on DIASTINA..

...and her first G 1 win TRICKAVABOY..

3 Parliamentary's with ANGEL EYES and 2 with LACERATION

Over to Singapore/Malaysia riding for the famous Teh Choon Beng becoming the first female to win the Premiership...

...all time fav neddy a grouse looking Grey..BATMAN!

First female to ride in HK...had 3 rides at Longchamp!

Anything else?

Another OUTSTANDING win by this girl..

Yes the hot pot..but it's the way she exudes patience and her seat on a neddy that sends the Big Red lights flashing...

...and Big Red will be quietly rubbing his Big Red hands together in anticipation of Big Red loot coming his way...

...get rid of any pesky boyfriends though Red...TOTAL CONCENTRATION needed