Bit Of A Yarn

THOROUGHBRED Racing Review show...WTF has it gone?

Thomass

It's bad enough that Trackside is treating the superior THOROUGHBRED Industry with disdain by cancelling the Weigh In season after the last G1 is run...no Review show for 5 months now

...even though the Iconic Easter Handicap was still to run...wtf?

But rubbing it in the THOROUGHBRED code faces by still continuing with Guerin Poncing it with Figjam Sth Is. Guy....him wid da Grey hair...

And then relly relly rubbing it in with the Bogan az hound code...complete with fat o grams, mullets and moustaches....yuck...that show

Its not only nausea inducing but humiliating...

Oh but promoting the Arstralian Thoroughbred code...even though the NZRB is set up to "promote the NZ Thoroughbred"..showing their one..

FFS...why do we tolerate this humiliating dismantling of the superior THOROUGHBRED sport?

• Champ Post 1

18 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Thomass - PLEASE stop trying to be funny by using your obscure dialect.  You make valid points but they are lost in that BS you write!!!!

It is becoming tiresome.

What didn't you understand...FAT O GRAM??

Ive had one and it's totes not nice..just ignore anything that's over your head though

Remember you're old az and may not understand relly relly fun stufff

best

3 minutes ago, Thomass said:

What didn't you understand...FAT O GRAM??

Ive had one and it's totes not nice..just ignore anything that's over your head though

Remember you're old az and may not understand relly relly fun stufff

best

You see most of us wouldn't have understood this latest post as it is very very poor english!

Just surround yourself wid da Gen X....hang outside school gates or similar...

Youll pick it up

Bagan az = really really bogan as a bogan can get like Bazz

wid = with

relly relly = really

figjam = f***^ I'm good just ask moi

fat o gram = a relly relly fat person like a Hound security guard...sitting on your lap probably running fingers through your combover while music plays...and their fat ass has only a g-string on...with possible hot air bursts disseminating its way over your pants...

Iconic = massive history that's massively attached to da race

totes = not behind the tote with a blonde but TOTALLY 

Humiliating dismantling = red faced Thoroughbred peeps watching while Rome burns

Peeps = people

Anything else...look up the Urban Dic. Ok?

37 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Just surround yourself wid da Gen X....hang outside school gates or similar...

Youll pick it up

Bagan az = really really bogan as a bogan can get like Bazz

wid = with

relly relly = really

figjam = f***^ I'm good just ask moi

fat o gram = a relly relly fat person like a Hound security guard...sitting on your lap probably running fingers through your combover while music plays...and their fat ass has only a g-string on...with possible hot air bursts disseminating its way over your pants...

Iconic = massive history that's massively attached to da race

totes = not behind the tote with a blonde but TOTALLY 

Humiliating dismantling = red faced Thoroughbred peeps watching while Rome burns

Peeps = people

Anything else...look up the Urban Dic. Ok?

FFS just speak English as your target market on here doesn't understand that crap and most of us have some respect for the English language!

And you wonder why no-one understands you!

Please don't destroy another thread thanx Bogans....you and grass continually did it and in fact Herman was palpably wrong when he blamed innocent moi...

btw bazzo...wtf has happened to your "horrendous run" tipping masterclass(es)

You got down to 12 bucks from 20 on another 'HR' ...then spat the dummy it would appear?  Given up?

And now the dreadful NZRB are giving away free bets on Sport....

...to the THOROUGHBRED Punters who were solely horse only....

This from an organisation set up for the betterment of those in the Thoroughbred Industry...not the f in Basketball Industry

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 8:31 AM, Al Feilding said:

? It keeps my old brain ticking trying to get the gist of it.A poor imitation of Hadley’s old “Ogdens nut gone flake” speak, working that out was like trying to do a cryptic crossword.

I liked Hedley's contributions....

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 2

On 23/05/2019 at 8:31 AM, Al Feilding said:

? It keeps my old brain ticking trying to get the gist of it.A poor imitation of Hadley’s old “Ogdens nut gone flake” speak, working that out was like trying to do a cryptic crossword.

Do you mean Hedley?  I used to have the same problem until I learnt his language and then found that he had some wonderful insights into the industry.  What helped me was when I showed his posts to a colleague at work and said that he writes exactly like a Government Department Policy Analyst.  

I then felt embarrassed for having taking the piss out of him a few times on another site.

We all write in different ways, we all communicate in different ways.

Everyone is welcome on BOAY.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1