Bit Of A Yarn

hrnz dream team competition

the galah

Reading the hrnz website it says the 2019 winner is murray tapper from Timaru.

What a marvelous performance to win again after winning last year. 

i'm not sure what his prize is,but mr tapper must be a pretty good judge.

Edited by the galah
  • Like 1

Great competition and concept. Adds a bit of interest to the racing. Best of all it's free to enter. 

Well done Mr Tapper, collecting the $1,000 pressie card and Jewels Merchandise pack! Great effort. 

Last year with the Dream Team (super stable) competition (that ended on 31/12/19), it was won by M.W. Love. 

Get involved next season folks, I'm sure you'll all get some fun out of it, maybe even a prize. There are prizes down to 5th place in the comp. 

• Like 1

On 5/06/2019 at 6:57 AM, Rusty said:

Great competition and concept. Adds a bit of interest to the racing. Best of all it's free to enter. 

Well done Mr Tapper, collecting the $1,000 pressie card and Jewels Merchandise pack! Great effort. 

Last year with the Dream Team (super stable) competition (that ended on 31/12/19), it was won by M.W. Love. 

Get involved next season folks, I'm sure you'll all get some fun out of it, maybe even a prize. There are prizes down to 5th place in the comp. 

Agree totally Rusty.  I was very proud of myself finishing 16th and beating a couple of my mates

6 hours ago, With A Dream said:

Agree totally Rusty.  I was very proud of myself finishing 16th and beating a couple of my mates

Dead right, that's what it is all about; the bragging rights over ya mates! Provides a bit of banter during the comp. 

I got 3rd last year and 4th this year. Wasn't expecting to be that high up after the Jewels day that I had.