Bit Of A Yarn

Thatz David idiot rider

Ashley

Ive never heard of Stephen karnicnik before today and hope I never do again.  No wonder these animal rights wowsers are so vocal when complete dickheads  like you thrash the living f##k out of beaten horses.  Poor Thatz David.  13 years old and a beaten horse 800m from home but you continue to give it a hiding from the time is starts going backwards at a rate of knots all the way to the line.  I hope someone gives you a hiding you muppet. 

• Like 5
  • Champ Post 3

They certainly were there today at the gate in full cry, only point I think they make and one I have never been a big fan of is the 2yr old racing, as many are not physically or mentally ready for racing, and another year or to, can make all the difference. 

• Like 1

S Karnicnik (THATZ DAVID) was questioned into his use of the whip on a runner out of contention. S Karnicnik advised that his instructions from connections were to not give up on his ride due to the gelding’s history of rallying after being passed and believed that coming to the last fence he was still in contention to claim 5th placing. Nevertheless stewards reprimanded S Karnicnik and issued him with a warning under Rule 638(3)(b)(ii) and advised him he can continue to urge his mount strongly to the finish without using the whip when in similar circumstances. Stewards will be contacting connections regarding future riding instructions issued for THATZ DAVID.

I feel sorry for that poor bloody horse, week in week out, will never win another race and its bloody flogged, reminds me of Sir Slick, time owners/trainers like that had some accountability as well.

Edited by barryb
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

Female what about you are you a Melanie or a Melvin and what does it matter?  He probabaly doesn't get top horses because he nevere answers his sphone. my partner had a share in a horse with him for two years and never heard a thing until the horse was sacked and never saw once him on race day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1