Bit Of A Yarn

Felaar?

Newmarket

NEWMARKET

Thats where I am you sick so and so. I think if Felaar is set for the NZ Cup by Steve Marsh he wins it. As for your comment re donkey fields in the South Island you obviously don't know much about NZ racing. We very rarely race outside Feature or Premier days and there are more donkey fields in the North, there must be there's a hell of a lot more race days. Besides I think if you can figure out how to read premiership stats the stake earnings of our horses show that supposed (by you) "donkey fields" can be very rewarding FYI

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 2
  • Haha 1

All good Pitty. I know you love the battlers, and good on you for that. 

But FFS, racing in NZ is donkey racing, its crap. 4 or 5 hacks that have been racing for years on shit tracks, what do you expect. Come on, be honest, only a few races each month are worth getting a little excited about. Great that we have Aus racing. 

As for Felaar, i doubt it could win a decent race again. Even allowing for the disgraceful field in the NZ cup, its like its owner, a gonna. 

• Like 1

On 9/06/2019 at 7:00 PM, Newmarket said:

What next for this nag? Went very poorly yesterday against average nags. Best it gets sent to Pitman, he will get a win or 3 out of it in some donkey fields in sth island. 

You need to let this viaduct obsession go mate....

..attacking a poor neddy because you don't like hanging with the viaduct crowd is disgraceful...

...besides your giving the viaduct crowd what they want...attention

just ignore the latte suckers...

..."donkeys" are what you get in the Harness so called 'sport'...certainly not Thoroughbreds 

Nevertheless...there would be NONE better than Pitty for rejuvenating a horse's career.

I always reckoned he should have been sent Ombre Rose....and rekindled her confidence instead of butting heads in the Kelt Capital under the Te Akau banner.

• Like 1