Bit Of A Yarn

Redemption and double up :)

Blenheim Trots today. Chance for me to atone for my Burlington tip that went South.

Two runners I'm really keen on are both from the same stable.

First is in race 7. It's the Margo and Pete trained mare Madeleine Stowe. I tipped her out at Nelson on the second day after a solid first day run. A trotting mare in form invariably hard to beat. She was poorly drawn and no hope with the finish dominated by the runners near the top. Madeleine Stowe ran home well without ever looking a winning hope. If she's any nearer to the top turning in today I believe she is a royal chance of saluting the judge.

Stablemate Givemewhatineed starts in the last and I'm picking a hollow victory. There is nothing in that field that worries me. Worked hard at Addington so is very fit. Easily the most progressive horse in this field. A stable in form always hard to roll. I confidently suggest you anchor him in all bet types. The last time I confidently tipped him out he had a formline of 0090P....won by five + lengths. Same again today.

Both horses will likely back up again on Sunday. You can expect repeat performances. 

Both horses are quaddie legs today. First and last legs so we need to find the winners of the legs in-between. 

Second leg looks open. Cheezel looks ready to step up and the draw helps. Scotlynn Harry also helped by the draw and stable in form. Mordecai very solid at Nelson and a winning hope. Pauls Verdict has won here before and not out of this. Stablemate of Scotlynn Harry is That Alexander Guy who is poorly drawn but is in this race up to his ears.

Paddyproudfoot and Storm Prince look a deadset quinella but Doitson has performed well here before and with John Dunn a shots eye to win the following race he is best included here. Sociable been knocking. I can see Storm Prince with a fornline in upcoming weeks that looks like a picket fence.

My quaddie.

1st leg. Madeleine Stowe.

2nd leg. Cheezel...possible anchor if funds running low. Scotlynn Harry. Mordecai, Pauls Verdict and Alexander Guy. (there is scope for an upset here so if you have extra dosh you may want to take an extra quaddie with F in the box.

3rd leg. Paddyproudfoot, Storm Prince.....probably all you need but throw in Doitson and Sociable as cover. 

4th leg. Givemewhatineed........look no further.

Final three legs of the quaddie are treble legs. Looks a straightforward treble to harvest some $$. 

Good luck punting amigos. 

• Like 4
  • Champ Post 1

On 21/06/2019 at 11:19 AM, Joe Kidd said:

Blenheim Trots today. Chance for me to atone for my Burlington tip that went South.

Two runners I'm really keen on are both from the same stable.

First is in race 7. It's the Margo and Pete trained mare Madeleine Stowe. I tipped her out at Nelson on the second day after a solid first day run. A trotting mare in form invariably hard to beat. She was poorly drawn and no hope with the finish dominated by the runners near the top. Madeleine Stowe ran home well without ever looking a winning hope. If she's any nearer to the top turning in today I believe she is a royal chance of saluting the judge.

Stablemate Givemewhatineed starts in the last and I'm picking a hollow victory. There is nothing in that field that worries me. Worked hard at Addington so is very fit. Easily the most progressive horse in this field. A stable in form always hard to roll. I confidently suggest you anchor him in all bet types. The last time I confidently tipped him out he had a formline of 0090P....won by five + lengths. Same again today.

Both horses will likely back up again on Sunday. You can expect repeat performances. 

Both horses are quaddie legs today. First and last legs so we need to find the winners of the legs in-between. 

Second leg looks open. Cheezel looks ready to step up and the draw helps. Scotlynn Harry also helped by the draw and stable in form. Mordecai very solid at Nelson and a winning hope. Pauls Verdict has won here before and not out of this. Stablemate of Scotlynn Harry is That Alexander Guy who is poorly drawn but is in this race up to his ears.

Paddyproudfoot and Storm Prince look a deadset quinella but Doitson has performed well here before and with John Dunn a shots eye to win the following race he is best included here. Sociable been knocking. I can see Storm Prince with a fornline in upcoming weeks that looks like a picket fence.

My quaddie.

1st leg. Madeleine Stowe.

2nd leg. Cheezel...possible anchor if funds running low. Scotlynn Harry. Mordecai, Pauls Verdict and Alexander Guy. (there is scope for an upset here so if you have extra dosh you may want to take an extra quaddie with F in the box.

3rd leg. Paddyproudfoot, Storm Prince.....probably all you need but throw in Doitson and Sociable as cover. 

4th leg. Givemewhatineed........look no further.

Final three legs of the quaddie are treble legs. Looks a straightforward treble to harvest some $$. 

Good luck punting amigos. 

Do we go again on Givemewhatineed Joe?  Sunday sesh anyone ...

• Haha 1