Bit Of A Yarn

Ross Houghton

I see he has gone out on his own and based at Dancingonmoonlight. In a time where certain roses are unable to bloom in our great industry its nice to see a young trainer, and from what I am told a very skilled horseman get the opportunity to work with what I'm sure will be some nice stock and great facilities, I wish him and his backers all the very best! 

• Like 1

Has had a thorough grounding in the  industry working for Barry Purdon and Robert Dunn both for a number of years.Is well known as great with young and or unruly horses.Dancingonmoonlight has great facilities and all the stock will be well bred. would be great to have another new trainer step up like Mitch Kerr has 

• Like 1

Has had a thorough grounding in the  industry working for Barry Purdon and Robert Dunn both for a number of years.Is well known as great with young and or unruly horses.Dancingonmoonlight has great facilities and all the stock will be well bred. would be great to have another new trainer step up like Mitch Kerr has 

50 minutes ago, Postman said:

I see he has gone out on his own and based at Dancingonmoonlight. In a time where certain roses are unable to bloom in our great industry its nice to see a young trainer, and from what I am told a very skilled horseman get the opportunity to work with what I'm sure will be some nice stock and great facilities, I wish him and his backers all the very best! 

will be interesting

17 minutes ago, Trotsfan said:

am I rite started with dean Taylor???

I struggle to believe a long shot is on the money, even in this case, perhaps you could elaborate why it will be interesting and how he's on the money rangatira? I think people know that Robert has had many trainers train his horses, he spreads them far and wide by the looks of it. Hes currently got horses with Mark Jones and Even Kevin Pizzuto judging by trials results from this week at menangle.