Bit Of A Yarn

Urine and blood samples

gambler

Why are these handled after the races by stipes. They should be put in a courier bag at the track and sent immediately to laboratory. Not taken home to the stipes fridge. Don't know about blood but Gavin told me urine went to stipes house in a special fridge??

• 2 weeks later...

little-Charlie-kiwi  I some how doubt you are a kiwi. kiwis are honest little kind well manered birds!! You sir are a negative possum you sound like you have all the answers this dog should be put out, how come this dog didn’t get put  out?? Our CEO is hopeless!! How did the board elect this CEO? Ban Aussie imports we don’t need em will YOU front up the money to breed and full the rest off the races we need to full 8 odd meetings a week. you sir hide behind your computer bash everyone from Tim but too why don’t you get off your ass and work with us to keep this sport going because atm all you are is a failed sprinter that can’t win a c0 race.maiden 79 starts 

thanks yours truly Trevor Gibbs 

I could be perceived as being negative. because I talk about what has/is happening within the Greyhound code.

• Top trainer caught live baiting
  • Top trainer kills several dogs on the ferry
  • Large percentage of Aussie imports carry marring/ftp charges

That's not negative, it's the truth. Something you'd expect to come from what you title as "honest little kind well manered birds".

Schofield's got disqualified for two years for cross contamination of a class 1 drug. If the code follows the same route it always seems to, "it's not what someone has done, it's who's done it", expect a petty fine handed down for Codeine, another class 1 drug because it came from a different top trainer.

Protect the protected species, like little well mannered birds.

• Champ Post 1

11 hours ago, Devito said:

thanks yours truly Trevor Gibbs 

Hey Trevor,

Is there some special drug down south which board members are made aware of, that the RIU can't or doesn't test for, that gives a dog proficiency on a keyboard?

https://www.grnz.co.nz/greyhounds/profiles.aspx?AnimalID=29059

Well I know first handed that your current trainer wouldn't administer or use such a substance. However, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if your former trainer would, in fact I fully expect he does.

It's no wonder why Sam fit in so well in your neighbourhood a couple of weeks back.

Warm Regards,

Charles (the keyboard warrior with the balls to put his real name to a post).

ps - If you'd like to put your real name in a future reply, It could save you the shame of me posting it for you. Then maybe other site viewers/members will be able to put two and two together & find out why you have a fierce allegiance to the Codeine kennel. :)

• Like 1