Bit Of A Yarn

Leith Innes just a fine?

Pauly

In the G3 on Tuesday Leith Innes broke the new whip rule and received only a fine of $1500, when the guidelines recommend a suspension.

How is this fair to other Jockeys after the judicial control panel decided to use discretion and accepted his reason that "it got tight"

Tight by 3 consecutive strikes for a start, when 2 consecutive breaks the rule? And another 7 in a row, well over the allowed 5 non consecutively?

Are the panel easily influenced by Innes pleading with them that he'd miss out on G1 races?

It's a f in joke mate...

Leafy starting bawling his eyes out that he'd miss another G1 ride so convinced the stupid JCA it was beyond his self control that he whacked her through a tight Gap to get the advantage....

..when that happens ANY neddy is hard to run down once they get momentum up...

He got a TOTAL UNFAIR advantage and unbelievably sold his sob story to avoid a suspension..l

as RECOMMENDED by the Guidelines...

...wtf have Guidelines if they're going to be wet hankied by a sobbing Jockey ffs

Don't know him but I'm starting to be your believer koppa...

Getting rid of these Wannabe Cloth Heads can't come soon enough under the new reality of cost cutting...

Get ya hankies out though...here's Innes crying uncontrollably 

Mr Innes submitted that if he was suspended he would miss further Group 1 rides. He stated that he starts a careless riding suspension after racing on 6 November 2019. He believed it would be unfair to be suspended as the new Guidelines have only just come into effect. He added that the Guidelines are only that.

In response to a question from Mr Oatham, Mr Innes said he would prefer a large fine over a suspension.

5 hours ago, Thomass said:

Don't know him but I'm starting to be your believer koppa...

Getting rid of these Wannabe Cloth Heads can't come soon enough under the new reality of cost cutting...

Get ya hankies out though...here's Innes crying uncontrollably 

Mr Innes submitted that if he was suspended he would miss further Group 1 rides. He stated that he starts a careless riding suspension after racing on 6 November 2019. He believed it would be unfair to be suspended as the new Guidelines have only just come into effect. He added that the Guidelines are only that.

In response to a question from Mr Oatham, Mr Innes said he would prefer a large fine over a suspension.

So he was going to miss Group1 rides? Tough shit. It's called a feckin' penalty, ! Don't do the crime then leaf!!

And this is the guy who got a sweetheart deal a few weeks back at Ashburton...was told he wasn't going to get a suspension when he should have, special circumstances etc etc...cops a few hundy fine and told the same shit' not setting a precedent'!! Oh yeah? wait until the next jock gets done for a similar charge, of course it sets a precedent, any lawyer will tell you that.

I don't really givesashit tommo I said a few months back I'm done racing horses in NZ, but this whole Innes thing stinks. There needs to be an investigation as to why he keeps getting favours from the j.c.a. If I was a jock here I'd be fuming that he keeps getting warnings and piss weak penalties by the j.c.a.

• Champ Post 1

It's only one part of the problem but if NZ Racing seriously wants to increase stakes by increasing revenue by increasing punter losses on NZ Racing, then they need to fix the integrity issues which are now massive and this sort of crap is only part of that part. Yet the totally disabled NZTR board and management keep saying things like Jackson in the annual report.

Jackson : “Over recent years it has been difficult to make firm plans for the immediate future”

Well of course it f'n is if you don't do anything about it.

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Thomass said:

In response to a question from Mr Oatham,

I would love to share with the readers a story about person! but if I do I'm sure he would just future lock in a bias he has against this certain  rider! Oatham is great example of why the hell would you play NZ racing! presents with a big front! but very little back end to him!

'Just another parasite on the rump of racing'!