Bit Of A Yarn

NZ Cup DRUG SCANDAL??

Thomass

So you wouldn't have heard about this more than likely...

The HOPELESS Racing Media...you know like WEIGH IN...where only good news is allowed...and not a thing about whips...only b/s info that Greasing Guerin supplies for his Jockey Buddies...or HIGHLY relevant 'Drug' scratchings

Anyway...the Trainer of PAMIR is sighted by the Racecourse Investigator as having syringed a substance into his horse's mouth....

"Water" he said....and "it's not even a syringe"

He even had the audacity to take the matter to the JCA who upon looking at said 'syringe'...confirmed it was indeed a 'syringe'

F me...it takes a Cloth haired Judge like 'Judge' to tell everyone what even a Dullard Stipe could see...'a syringe'

So 'Judge' McKenzie and Anderson had to disturb their free lunch and tasty beverages to adjudicate if the 'syringe' was indeed that and had a substance safely ensconced into PAMIR's gob...

Confirmed...

..ffs...at least they have a microwave to heat their FREE lunch up again 

The problem with Amatuer trainers though...they either don't know the rules or just say " f da rules"

And I'm betting the left it's as Luxton says "water"

The Racing Media certainly won't care about reporting the result...

...especially WEIGH IN...even if it was drugged...they won't report it either

ONLY GOOD NEWS ALLOWED

next

I know John well,  he was certainly very silly to do what he did but is most definitely not a crook .

He wouldn't know how to turn on a computer and quite likely was either unaware of the rule (  no excuse I know ) or possibly thought the ' no administration '   bit referred to a substance that could possibly affect the horse.

• Like 2

Used to do this all the time at the races, originally transparently. Wasn't a problem. Way better than sticking a hose in their mouth that you had no clue what was on. Eventually had to do it surreptitiously but shit happens and sometimes you have to do what helps the wellbeing of the horse and your own interests and pay the price if you get caught breaking a freekin' stupid rule.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Thomass said:

So you wouldn't have heard about this more than likely...

The HOPELESS Racing Media...you know like WEIGH IN...where only good news is allowed...and not a thing about whips...only b/s info that Greasing Guerin supplies for his Jockey Buddies...or HIGHLY relevant 'Drug' scratchings

Anyway...the Trainer of PAMIR is sighted by the Racecourse Investigator as having syringed a substance into his horse's mouth....

"Water" he said....and "it's not even a syringe"

He even had the audacity to take the matter to the JCA who upon looking at said 'syringe'...confirmed it was indeed a 'syringe'

F me...it takes a Cloth haired Judge like 'Judge' to tell everyone what even a Dullard Stipe could see...'a syringe'

So 'Judge' McKenzie and Anderson had to disturb their free lunch and tasty beverages to adjudicate if the 'syringe' was indeed that and had a substance safely ensconced into PAMIR's gob...

Confirmed...

..ffs...at least they have a microwave to heat their FREE lunch up again 

The problem with Amatuer trainers though...they either don't know the rules or just say " f da rules"

And I'm betting the left it's as Luxton says "water"

The Racing Media certainly won't care about reporting the result...

...especially WEIGH IN...even if it was drugged...they won't report it either

ONLY GOOD NEWS ALLOWED

next

You halfwit, It was water for f#ck sake, doing the right thing by the horse. I know John Luxton, and there would absolutely be nothing underhand happening here. Just a stupid rule that is bullshit.

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

You halfwit, It was water for f#ck sake, doing the right thing by the horse. I know John Luxton, and there would absolutely be nothing underhand happening here. Just a stupid rule that is bullshit.

Cant you read waterBoy??

"I'm betting the left it's WATER"

Thats me predicting....."WATER"

Imagine if ALL trainers were syringing with "WATER" 

Its a WORLD WIDE rule....INTEGRITY doesn't do "bullshit"

ok?

25 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Cant you read waterBoy??

"I'm betting the left it's WATER"

Thats me predicting....."WATER"

Imagine if ALL trainers were syringing with "WATER" 

Its a WORLD WIDE rule....INTEGRITY doesn't do "bullshit"

ok?

Keep digging for shyte.  I've come to the conclusion you have no positive interest in promoting racing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2