Bit Of A Yarn

Addington Winners Saturday

Well, I am going Bossmaro again, at 13ff and 3.70ff,  and will do so until he wins or I bleed out.

Everybody's favourite race, the 2400m stand is back. Sure beats a mile at Auckland. Ghostwriter's standing start manners are unkown so I will go with Amore Lancome to get a slingshot beginning since it is starting from the Spectator's Bar.

• Like 2

i was able to put only $83 @13 on cheezel.i cannot put anymore on fixed odds.what a joke to only accept $20 show me the gray wtf!this nztab has goone balless and this will be the demise as we carnt place bets and im already banned with every bookie in australia.i need to start setting up many bowling accounts lol.i expect zsa zoe and doctor tim to go close.

2 hours ago, retarded driver said:

funny how i can get $300 on cloud nine but only 20 on show me the gray

They usually base their accepted bets on the amount of the liability.

That could possibly be why you could get more on the $3 shot that the $30 shot. 

2 hours ago, OLDWHITEMAN said:

Too many slow ones for me to have a go at Addington tonight.

But Ms Oldwhitewoman is on Medusa (race 8)... like my good friend Brodie, she's always on the money.

You take your better half out to the track Oldwhiteman? If not, Medusa is out very early for the prelim... not sure if that's normal for the horse or not. It doesn't look all that great in the prelim either just quietly. But don't tell her I said that.