NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Addington Tomorrow Night: Best Bet

Happy Sunrise

10 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Race 2 The Director. $4.20FF a place.

Drawn 2 so will lead. Other favourites are drawn wide and may stay there or he could take a trail. Second line horses shouldn't present a challenge.

Presuming Extreme Stride is scratched but would beat it out of the gate anyway.

?

I agree

I going up for our annual syndicate night out,and The Director is my roughie for the night.Has gate speed and should get good run

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Richie said:

should get good run

Best front line draw in ages. Gate speed that won't have to be used too much so can be used for the end of the race. 

Was no chance last week after early muck up but right in this. 

Good value. Especially when it is compared to Paravani, drawn 6 on the second line but still at 11 FF ?

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Race 2 The Director. $4.20FF a place.

Drawn 2 so will lead. Other favourites are drawn wide and may stay there or he could take a trail. Second line horses shouldn't present a challenge.

Presuming Extreme Stride is scratched but would beat it out of the gate anyway.

?

Good picking, thought it was a win chance 600m out, had it easy in front but battled on ok.

1 minute ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Hope you got $4.20ff price happy?

Yes, I did. 

Extreme Stride starting, in the end, maintained the original quote. Thought it was a good price and never expected it to beat the hot pot once starting.

Good to be back into the betting and watching. 

17 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Alta Orlando, 3.56.1 two miles. Going great guns and maturing into a good horse at 6 yrs old. That NZ cup time written all over it. 

Never a truer word was spoken, Globe. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Alta Orlando, 3.56.1 two miles. Going great guns and maturing into a good horse at 6 yrs old. That NZ cup time written all over it. 

My best bet tonight. Show Gait. Got out late last start and powered home, small field no traffic problems. Due

Yes, really knuckled down the last bit, didn’t think he would win 100m out. 

Was listening to trackside radio this arvo, some guy labelled Alta Orlando, also said his roughie was Bonnie highlander, think he also picked show gait. 

Pretty good picking, anyone else hear these tips, was wondering who it was that tipped them out. 

• Like 2

Just now, Newmarket said:

Was listening to trackside radio this arvo, some guy labelled Alta Orlando, also said his roughie was Bonnie highlander, think he also picked show gait. 

Not an All-Star in sight.

Has Brodie made it onto the radio or is it Globe?!

Whoever it was, deserves to be outed with those tips.

1 minute ago, globederby12 said:

Any of you guys going to be up at the Jewels? . 

I went last time at Cambridge. To check it out and see how the day was there. Always enjoy Cambridge. It is a fun track to watch and the Jewels was no exception. I would rather go there than Ashburton!

Rightly or wrongly, The domination of the All-Stars doesn't make it enticing enough to venture there again. 

43 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I went last time at Cambridge. To check it out and see how the day was there. Always enjoy Cambridge. It is a fun track to watch and the Jewels was no exception. I would rather go there than Ashburton!

Rightly or wrongly, The domination of the All-Stars doesn't make it enticing enough to venture there again. 

I went to the last Cambridge one also, it was a great day, but drove home that evening as no accommodation Cambridge or Hamilton, took my then 5yo daughter, she loves the trots but was not impressed with all the driving!!

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Well we are venturing there to stick it right up the AS team. Given a decent draw I think we can win despite recent results. No one is invincible 

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1